Sound of Madness, SOLD!

J-Pipes

Just wondering if anyone on here is the new owner? Bowers sold it over the weekend, went to Wisconsin I think. Was always kinda cool to see a local guy/truck out running in the top of the class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Probably get his pulling fix pulling antique tractors with his brothers I figure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

supposedly the truck came up here, we have a pretty big hook tonight. hoping it will show face, then we will know who it is or what group of guys its with.

rumor has it doug Mueller bought it. if thats the case before it was even strapped in the trailer, the stickers on the rear windows were pealed off.

Maybe you should look on the extended cab window-it clearly says haisley machine.This was last weekend so it's pretty refreshed.:umno:

Why aren't there

Politics, would be the start of it. Plenty of other issues. Hence why the 3.6 is as close to dead on the silver series and besides the poster child's truck being one of them, there would only be one with said logo on it. SS isn't much different, plenty of long time customers finally got fed up with it all and either pulled the plug or went other places, or simply cut out the middle man and went direct :stab:

Also in the 3.0 ppl Midwest the top 5 is flooded with O'Bryant trucks at 4/5 and the one in 2nd does not have the said decals on it anymore, n at ucc was hovering around the Wagler booth pretty good wearing his apparel. Knowing that's who's head and intake are on his new setup, none of this is surprising. So those 20' claims are a thing of the past now that a good bit of the rule interpretation is less grey.

3.6 started to die when they went to cut tires and 3.0 went to open driveline. At that point there isn't much reason to stay 3.6. Plus at SS levels hp is no longer an issue. You don't have to worry about having the latest and greatest set up to win. 2500hp is all you need. SS is also a grand national class for NTPA.

In terms of 3.0 there are lots of folks that stopped chasing the points with PPL because it wasn't worth it. Too much travel with less pay than staying local.

Back