diesel events?

How did you get in touch with Lafayette? I'm looking to take my student organization there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue diesel club. We just shot an email over to a few random emails we found online playing the poor college kids just wanting to learn card and somebody got back to us. I'll try to dig up some of the email addresses for ya.

edit: It seems my college email from 6 years ago is no longer active. Who knew? LOL I would just do like we did and start shooting a few emails to people. I typed in "Caterpillar Lafayette, IN employee" and "Cat Lafayette Indiana contact email". Put things like that into google and the crap that emerges is surprising.

Last edited:
Purdue diesel club. We just shot an email over to a few random emails we found online playing the poor college kids just wanting to learn card and somebody got back to us. I'll try to dig up some of the email addresses for ya.

That would be great man! I remember talking to Jon Wint last year at your guys dyno day about field trips, and how much cooler yours are than ours.

That would be great man! I remember talking to Jon Wint last year at your guys dyno day about field trips, and how much cooler yours are than ours.

He must be a youngin. I am from the first year of diesel club existing LOL The Joey Harmeyer (BJ Swains buddy) and Jason Bannon years.

Our field trips were pretty darn cool. Just wish we could have gotten more going with events. Purdue used to hold tractor pulls and fun stuff like that on campus but shut it all down. We tried to get a pull or dirt drag going for 4 years. I think the current club gave up since we didn't have much success.

Did you have the blue first gen?

Negative. My truck didn't make an appearance. Gray common rail dodge.

On a different note... Look what we got.
9be58f3ee495e52a557dcc332f20f808.jpg

Wow. Yeah we don't have anything. Just the parking lots of numerous apartment complexes to work on our trucks when I was there. A lot of injectors and turbos were done in the parking lot LOL Is that a T8.xxx New Holland?

Back