Garmon contact info??

B18B1LS1

I have a few questions for Jeff but I know the shop moved and his old number has changed, what's the best way to get ahold of him now!! Need to spend some $$$$ on the new truck :thankyou2:

B18B1LS1 said:
I have a few questions for Jeff but I know the shop moved and his old number has changed, what's the best way to get ahold of him now!! Need to spend some $$$$ on the new truck :thankyou2:

Tell me what you need, and send your money. I'll see that Jeff get's it. If your not a member of the secret sqirrel society, you can't get ahold of him.:hehe: :hehe: Just kidding, his #'s are the same. Gary

B18B1LS1 said:

I was at the shop today and good Lord its NICE!! I meant to tell him that you were going to be callin, but it slipped my mind.

I think I may have been there when you called at one point because I remember him being on the phone and saying some about trannies. He and Tommy do great work and their customer service is extremely pleasing.

Back