Live Coverage - Carolina Diesel Nationals on Motor Mania TV

NHRDA

NHRDA once again has teamed up with Motor Mania TV to bring you live coverage of the Carolina Diesel Nationals at Rockingham Dragway on July 27th.

Coverage will begin at 10am EST on Motor Mania TV channel 2

http://motormaniatv.com/?page_id=324

MotorManiaLiveCoverage_zpsa7caf76b.jpg

Any results?

Did Wade run his truck? I saw a few passes on the live broadcast but not the whole thing...

Any results?

Did Wade run his truck? I saw a few passes on the live broadcast but not the whole thing...

Funny thing....when I showed up to the race a buddy of mine said he heard wade screaming at his crew members loud enough that it could be heard from the grandstands. I can't repeat any of the words on here...but he said it was all explicit language. I though he was a very religious man?

Funny thing....when I showed up to the race a buddy of mine said he heard wade screaming at his crew members loud enough that it could be heard from the grandstands. I can't repeat any of the words on here...but he said it was all explicit language. I though he was a very religious man?

Lol

Well even us "Christians" aren't perfect!! lol
I certainly let a few fly a little more than I should.

Sorry to hear he had "issues".

Just to clear this up, i didnt scream or yell at anyone. My crew chief was yelling at me. It wont happen again.

BTW, You Might want to get your story straight before posting bogus info, or at least ask the parties involved...

It's not bogus....your still a idiot. Funny we passed your trailer maybe 10-15 times. Never once saw anyone approaching you. Southern people can smell douche from a mile away. We were the ones who "congratulated" you for the trophy you didn't much earn.

Back