17x11 8x6.5 Bogarts on brand new Mikey Thompson ETR

Green2015

MT’S are brand new just scuffed and prepped but never ran yet, they are 315/50/17. Wheels are bogarts 17x11 eliminators. Centered on the bead 6” back spacing. 8x6.5 = dodge AAM axle lug pattern. Comes with center caps and lugs. The wheels alone sell for $2700-$2800 shipped from a bogart. Tires sell for another $1300. Add in center caps and lugs it brings it to about $4k. Wheels are great shape no scratches at all. I will part with them form $3k. The wheels weigh approximately 22 pounds each. Mounted on the tires about it’s about 53 pounds total. Pm me and send a number and I can send some pictures. Not looking to trade really being these are priced to sell. Only selling because I have to many wheels and tires taking up space and these would be used the least.

Please don’t message me and waste my time or yours asking if I’ll take less. It’s already saving $800 off the top initial cost and saves a month on wait time. If you want to be a smart a** and say you can order new for $3700-$3800 then spend $800 more and order then please but don’t ask if I’ll give them away and be a prick when I say no I’m firm on the price.

Back