Pensacola Injectors

Jerad

Hi Everyone,
I am a rooky. Just joined yesterday. My question is about Pensacola Injectors. Does any one have any experience with them? Good or bad. I am looking at their Stage 2, 70-90 HP 5.9 12V 1994-1998 2ND Gen.:charger:

A guy in 1srgeb tried them some 8x11's from them and all they did was make high egts alot of smoke idle haze and no extra power

Thanks. The price looked good, but I do not want that. I am also looking at some 300 HP Industrial injector's as well as DDP's Stage 2's. Any more thoughts.

I have been running there stage two's for almost two years, can't go wrong for the money. They do haze though but make decent power.....

I don't know about the stage twos, but the stage ones i installed in a customers truck had a rough spot at 1100 rpms. Turned out to be the injectors. We swapped in rv 275's and truck ran perfect. They didn't even know what the inj. were. Phillip said the just buy them (from Germany i think) and resale them. Any way the problems and time invested shot the good price all to crap. We also bought the stage one pump too. The reason i think they sell them so cheap is they don't do a full rebuild, they just fix whats bad check the callibration and resale. I will do it right the next time. You get what you pay for. Tim

Hi Everyone,
I am a rooky. Just joined yesterday. My question is about Pensacola Injectors. Does any one have any experience with them? Good or bad. I am looking at their Stage 2, 70-90 HP 5.9 12V 1994-1998 2ND Gen.:charger:

What kind of power are you looking for? DDP's are decent sticks but if your looking for something lil cheaper the marine 370's are a good bang for the buck.

Brett

The 24 valve RV275 knock offs I bought from Pensacola ran great, idled smooth, and bumped power a good 30-40 HP. Others have had good luck with their 12 valve injectors. Kind of luck of the draw, I hadn't heard a bad word about their products till this thread. Maybe their quality is slipping?

I know for a fact that 8x..011 is way to much for a ve pump they run better with six or under but thats what they sold him as "The best first gen injector made"

Thanks Guys for your information and input. Your comments are very helpful. I appreciate them very much.
Jerad

Back