Fass install on a 12v????

KingS

Hey guys want to pick your brains on this one, I have been asking diesel dan in the sponsers forum but want to know what you guys have done also.

Ok, I just got my Fass it is a 95/90 45psi for a 12v Thanks to Bruce Block Thanks again Bud. I'm putting it on either this weekend or next not later the next weekend. I'm taking the stock lift pump off As you all know this Fass bypasses it, what I need to know is how you went about installing your system on your trucks. What extra parts did you have to by ect. Plus what did you do about the fact that you loss the fuel heater as well, and it gets cold here in winter and I need the truck to start without problems when it is cold. Thanks guys now Post your fingers off Please I'm in a hurry up mode since the Drag strip here opens on April 6, for the first test and tune of the year ,and want it up and running a week before then so I can fine tune if needed.

I blocked off the old lift pump took out the fuel filter canister. I then just teed the injectore return line into the return lineon my regulator. I put a regulator on the return side of the pump and eliminated the overflow valve.

Considering all the fuel in the filter and high-pressure lines is post heater, and it starts and runs on that fuel for the first few minutes, I don't consider the fuel heater worth having. Also if it goes out you might as well remove it. $.02

Thanks so far guys I'm started to think this is a bad addition to my truck from what I've been told I have to do on top of the money the system cost just to hook it up plus the instructions I have pretty much don't help since they say nothing about the extra fuel line for the return and cutting the return metal line ect. To install this but keep the info coming thanks.

I have the AirDog system.
I junked ALL of the stock fuel system and have it setup to go from the AirDog to P7100 pump and back to tank.
No problems here in Chicago this winter and it got cold!!.
PM me if you need more info on fittings.
Well worth the time and money. IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to know what the length of fuel line I need to run from my injector return line to the ppump return line and make sure on the diameter of that line thanks guys

Back