Lucas POD Injectors

KTA-Cummins

Diesel Doctor
I have a set of Lucas POD injectors. They have all been cleaned and pop tested. One has a new nozzles as it was bad. $300
Brian

0 miles on one and the others are unknown. The odometer doesn't work anymore on that truck and they were in it for several years, but it didn't do much except some farm work pulling buggies and trailers. I would guess 10-20k miles. The leakage rates and chatter on the pop tester indicat the used ones are in as good a shape as the one new one.
Brian

Is this Bryan Kinney? Yeah I don't see you or Brandon much since Diesel-Central went down. Things are fine here. Still making insane amounts of horsepower and destroying copious amounts of parts. Its what us hilljacks do! lol Is Adam Sprague still around out there doing anything? This is the time of year we lost Nowell Thomas HVAC too, how many years ago has that been now? Wow time flies!

hey Brian this is adam.. lol ya was laying low for a while but caught the bug again last couple years. my dodge got wrecked a while back so i baught bryans truck and am puttin my cummins in so it should run good.. we will see soon.. good to see your still playing with the old first gens.

i dont have any direct links, nowel(rip) had some on his, so did bryan on dieselcentral.. im not sure.. ill have to look around.. the best one was the sonora bog with the no2/ propane backfire at the start.. lol.. that was a while ago.. 3rd gear hi range pinned flip the switch and drop the clutch.. tire speed.. usually won.. i think 7 in a row.. until i started breaking and the promotor kept making the payout less.. that was the 98 or so.. i was running 12's then on 37's lol

Back