Another Satisfied Customer

BC06PSD

Hairless Cat Aficionado
Some of you may remember my previous tread from last week. Monday I called Vivian and ordered my SCT and gauges. I received my Excal2 on Thursday and programmed my truck on Friday morning. I just installed the Street tune for now since my gauges still haven't come in yet.

Prior to the Excal2 I had the Flashpaq with the "custom" redline tune. I can honestly say I didn't expect the Street tune to have so much power, it actually scared me the first time I got into it. I can't wait to install my gauges and try out the Looney.

For a couple of years I've been reading forums and everybody saying the SCT is the best. Being hard headed and not wanted to follow the flock, I dismissed this as hogwash. Boy was I ever wrong. Either Superchip is really crappy or DJ's tunes are really awesome, or both. Anybody that is on the fence for programmers definetly give DJ a try, you won't be sorry

Hey Charlie,

Thank you so much. It is a pleasure.

BTW, I'm glad you received it. Your signature here says Bridge City and I sent it to Ridge City. :doh: I corrected it now :)

Have a great day,
Vivian

Vivian,
I got your email and I will be sending the pod out first thing in the morning. Charlie, keep an eye out for the mailman.:Cheer:
Thanks again, Vivian.
-Dane

LOL Hi Dane,

Unfortunately, Vivian messed up :poke: :poke: It's not the right pod so Charlie's going to send it to me :doh: I'd say that pod has history but I think it's more like geography. I think I'm going to frame it :eek:wned:

Thanks,
Vivian

Back