Thank You

That was a Blast!!! Listening to John and Phil argue the fine points of backstaging and beer wieghing had me laughing so hard I hurt the next day LOL LOL

Hey, wudn't this an outlaw event? Heck, you coulda sprayed WD40 and passed tech as long as you had a six pack or more under the lid. LOL Oops, shoulda kept that cat in the bag. :doh: When the Yoders Potato Salad Thermos Cooler hits the circuit, watch out. :drive:

Question... Can those coolers with wheels on the back be used for this series, as long as they are only employed on the trailing side of the cooler?
(something like this needs to be a series.) Let me know, so I can have the chassis shop get to it.

If not, can I run exhibition?:ylsuper: Maybe we need a "pro chiller" class, as opposed to the "icy street" class. :woohoo:

The wheeled coolers may be too fast which will result in running 1/2 trailer passes until we can get some cooler certifications and PCRA licenses. LOL

DAMN! I'll have to see if my chassis shop can contact a PCRA rep. I'll see if I can get enough passes in at Indy to make licensing. I've got a dog ramp for my buggy I'll have to practice with. :huh::

Dont make me cage it, I'll sign a waver. Tweetie gets mad if he can't sleep in his cage at night. :evil Besides, a roll over valve and safety straps for the lid should be just fine. :rockwoot:

LOL

Actually, you get points deducted if you DON'T rollover at the end of the track LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Actually, you get points deducted if you DON'T rollover at the end of the track LOL

Im all about the rollover :ylsuper:
Ive got this HUGE Freakin bruise on my leg:aiwebs_010: But you do what it takes to get the win :rockwoot:
Unfortunatley I wont be able to defend my tiltle in Indy :frown:
Ive got to drive to VA. to pick up my son :aiwebs_009: Bad planning :doh:

That was a good track, you just had to know when to liftLOL . I hope all goes well in Indy, I will not be able to go:frown: . Pictures are needed.

Back