new guy from florida

excentrictats

hello i just bought a bullydog 40500 off of ebay for 250.00 and the ship isnt unlocked and the guy doesnt except return could someone help a fellow trucker on unlocking this please yall im begging you please, i cant afford just to eat this money please to anyone please help

please help i just bought a bullydog 40500 for 250.00 on ebay and the darn thing is locked and he dont except return please could someone please help me unlock this i cant afford to eat the money please im begging for some help please to anyone please

question can k&N air intakes truely gum up the turbos

what tuner chip is reccomended for dodge ram 2500 cummins

what wax is reccomended for dodge cummins black, it seems like my paint is fading out pretty bad

is it fairly easy to convert fuels, from diesel to bio

anyone know a easy way to test the output of the turbo on 2500 cummins

i drive a 04 2500 dodge cummins, here to get some pointers

do bullydog tuners really add on power and improve economy

im looking to upgrade my turbo just wondering if theres any reccomendations for 04 2500 cummins

my speakers started to sound blown but every once in a while the go back to normal does anyone have pointers

pulling 2 skidsteers and my cummins seem slugish

does a 4inch lift really effect suspension

brakes squeeky in 04 cimmunis 2500, but pads are great in pointers

Last edited by a moderator:
Ttt

<<< This guy is an idiot. Bumping a useless post to gain personal post totals. He should.be kicked in the bawlz. And post count returned to zero with the warning that if he does this stupid shyt again he will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
question can k&N air intakes truely gum up the turbos

what tuner chip is reccomended for dodge ram 2500 cummins

what wax is reccomended for dodge cummins black, it seems like my paint is fading out pretty bad

is it fairly easy to convert fuels, from diesel to bio

anyone know a easy way to test the output of the turbo on 2500 cummins

i drive a 04 2500 dodge cummins, here to get some pointers

do bullydog tuners really add on power and improve economy

im looking to upgrade my turbo just wondering if theres any reccomendations for 04 2500 cummins

my speakers started to sound blown but every once in a while the go back to normal does anyone have pointers

pulling 2 skidsteers and my cummins seem slugish

does a 4inch lift really effect suspension

brakes squeeky in 04 cimmunis 2500, but pads are great in pointers

What the hell is wrong with you? Just because some of us "ride the short bus" it doesn't mean we have too. We just ride it for fun and because it turns sharper.

What the hell is wrong with you? Just because some of us "ride the short bus" it doesn't mean we have too. We just ride it for fun and because it turns sharper.

...and if you get all the weight in the back it will pop a wheelie. !!!!!!

Back