July 16-17 Philpot, KY PPL pulls and Street Class

Is this a true PPL event cause there site doesnt have it listed for Ky

July 16, 2010

Stephenson County Fair
Freeport, IL
StephensonCoFair.com Super Mod Tractors, ULSS Tractors, Pro Stock Tractors

July 17, 2010

New Wayne County Fair
Fairfield, IL SM2WD Trucks, Super Mod Tractors, ULSS Tractors, Pro Stock Tractors

jordan the best i can tell yea is to go to owensboro and head east on the 60 bypass and the exit is #9 ( hwy 54) turn right heading towards Leitchfield and the fairgrounds is aprox. 5 miles. there will be a post office on the right and hwy 142 will turn off to the right there and the main entrance is just down on the left next to the Norman McDonalds restaurant. if you need to unload then the best place would be at the hardware store right across from fairgounds. if you need any help don't be afraid to call me and i can help yea get in 270 315 0860

Yes, It's a true PPL event. We went last night. Had a blash, probably one of the best events I've been to. People were really friendly.

Id make the drive if we could hang weight dont trust the truck with out the weight though and too many hooks coming up to risk breaking

I enjoyed spending the afternoon with family in friends in putting some names to faces. Just wish karma hadnt got us again. Will have new gears ordered for the rear end monday. Chewed the ring gear all to crap, pinon gear is still good. Will be contacting motive gear. Hope to have it fixed by next weekend.

well first off just wanted to say it was good to see yall and meet everyone there. sorry the night didn't go as you planned but would like to say thanks for comming and hope to see yea later in the year.

Back