TSD

What is the turn out typically like ? How strict is the Tech ? I would like to go but I'm concerned I'll get booted off since I don't have s cage yet . It sounds like a fun event although it wouldn't be if I got booted off after a 5++ hr drive from DFW area. Lol

What is the turn out typically like ? How strict is the Tech ? I would like to go but I'm concerned I'll get booted off since I don't have s cage yet . It sounds like a fun event although it wouldn't be if I got booted off after a 5++ hr drive from DFW area. Lol

Ill work on this this afternoon. We havent done a race out at our track in 2 years but from what were hearing so far it looks to be a good group of racers that plan to show up. I honestly do think that having no cage is not going to go over well. Ownership changed at the track a little while back and there now pretty strict about the safety but i dont blame them. Yes if you drove 5 hours just to get 1 pass and kicked off wouldnt be very fun. :badidea:

Well that might work out better for us anyways! Look forward to it.

That'd give me some extra time to get my truck back together but we're having family in from out of town that weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That'd give me some extra time to get my truck back together but we're having family in from out of town that weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I understand that scenario. With the timing and weather we will have to just do what we can and hope for the best for sure. I feel good about it even though the event is on these terms.

I don't have a cage and have run low 10's at the track, I would say they are pretty easy on the tech part, I've run at least 20+ passes.

Good to know !!! I'm making the drive , sounds like a fun event for sure . Looking forward to it . 2 of my buddies are bringing their DMAXs too .

Back