required thread starters

i think there shouldn't be a required amount before you can start a thread

Post something useful or GTFO. Your last 3 post have been bs just so you can start a for sale thread. The colored people don't like that very much....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post something useful or GTFO. Your last 3 post have been bs just so you can start a for sale thread. The colored people don't like that very much....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that one took me a second... i was like daaaaaaaamn i dont know what they have to do with it. Ohhhh...

i think there shouldn't be a required amount before you can start a thread

So you join.....aren't active in the Forum because you have some Junk to sell.....so we should bow down and meet your requirements? What are you a Muslim? Do you think this is the Obama Administration?

We don't bow down and meet your request because you think that's the way things should be! We have been doing this for years and these are the rules we have put in place to protect our members from asshats like you that just come to our site to sell their over priced junk!

Don't like it?

ktvycf.jpg

So you join.....aren't active in the Forum, until you have some Junk to sell.....Then all of the sudden we should bow down and meet your requirements? What are you a Muslim? Do you think this is the Obama Administration?

We don't bow down and meet your request because you think that's the way things should be! We have been doing this for years and these are the rules we have put in place to protect our members from asshats like you that just come to our site to sell their over priced junk!

Don't like it?

ktvycf.jpg

This is why I love this place.

Chris

So you join.....aren't active in the Forum, until you have some Junk to sell.....Then all of the sudden we should bow down and meet your requirements? What are you a Muslim? Do you think this is the Obama Administration?

Don't like it?

ktvycf.jpg

I laughed out loud on that part!!!!! :clap::clap:

:eek:wned:

Dang, Scooter....your video didn't last long. Must have got ate by the land sharks.

I just couldn't get it to display right...

too the OP,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvMYPF-gnQU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvMYPF-gnQU[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back