Jory's Famous Home Style Mountain Oysters.....

Hahaha that’s pretty good.

It took some thinking but I have actually lived in the city limits once. Me and the girl got an apartment in the big city of Huntsville. Got kicked out 6 months later. Dobermans were forbidden haha

This is how I know Gary would be a blast to drink with. I mean, the words man, dude makes me lose it, and that's just reading his language.

Internal organisms.. Like tape worm and such right ?

I for one enjoy beef, and speed beef heart, liver and tongue. I have never tried brain, but I would.

thats was my okie impersonation....

Yes. Bull balls. Tell me you are a city boi without telling me you are a city boi. :hehe:

Don't worry. I heard worse this weekend. I was told "I didn't know sleepers on semis actually had beds in them. I thought they slept in the seats."

Not joking.

Wait? That's not true?
I use mine for parts storage.LOL

Mark.

Attachments

• IMG_20230522_084723862.jpg
    IMG_20230522_084723862.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 0
Looks to me like you use the toolbox door to wrangle the loose ends of your straps. LOL

Novice move, I know. ;)
Typically they are all looped up nice and stuck in the loop at the bottom of the ratchet (on some brands), but I lost patience on this one. :hehe:

Mark.

When I was a kid we ate liver and beef brains from time to time. They weren't all that popular then and were pretty cheap. Mom had to stretch Dads paycheck and "on sale" meant "on the dinner table". We could always tell when it was getting close to pay day, potato soup and cornbread.
My mom cleaned the brains, rolled them in flour, salt, and pepper and fried them. Kind of bland, but ok. I had mountain oysters several years ago and they did not live up to the hype.

One of my wife's family staples is Jack Mackerel, and I never could understand what the point of it was. A year or so ago, I read an article about the government stepping in to prevent that portion of the fishing industry from collapsing, so they distributed it to all of the impoverished.

I don't think they know why the eat it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

mtn oysters all about the seasoning..theyre tasteless..just chewy....jack mackeral is gross...all mackeral is nasty

Hi,
Jory's Famous Home Style Mountain Oysters are a unique culinary adventure. The perfect blend of flavors and textures makes each bite a memorable experience. Highly recommended for those looking to try something different and delicious.
:kick:

Fresh salmon. From river to fire. Best I've ever eaten, but I'm not much of a fish person, so I haven't tried a lot.

I saw a video of parasite ridden salmon and now I can't un-see it. We had a birthday celebration with an expensive chefs table dinner and I had to work to get the salmon down. I've never been that way about food in the past.

I saw a video of parasite ridden salmon and now I can't un-see it. We had a birthday celebration with an expensive chefs table dinner and I had to work to get the salmon down. I've never been that way about food in the past.

Thanks.

Fresh salmon. From river to fire. Best I've ever eaten, but I'm not much of a fish person, so I haven't tried a lot.

Friend and coworker is married to an Inuit woman. They go to Alaska every year for the run and bring back 100-200 pounds. He’s been very generous with it and we can’t stomach farm raised any more. The difference is crazy.

Light coating of teriyaki then slice a pineapple and smoke it. Ridiculous.

Attachments

• IMG_9203.jpeg
    IMG_9203.jpeg
    419.5 KB · Views: 0
Back