1500 cummins price?

its a 2003 mineral grey, RC, SB. Garmon built. 87,000 miles on truck. Motor freshly rebuilt around 68,000. HT62/12. Fresh P-pump by Darren Morrison when he owned it. Laid down 593hp at Indy this year. Never had a tank under 19mpg even after a trip to the track. Morse ran a 12.1 at 116mph on street radials in it with like a 2.1 60ft. I only took to the track once when it was a little cold out and best i could muster up was a 12.9 with 2.1 60. It now has 2008 factory 20s on it and limo tint. Just wet-sanded, buffed, and debadged a couple months ago. All around great truck. pm for more details and pics.

I saw it today at the shop, and it looks amazing. The detail on the paint with the flames is crazy. Not to mention that it looks kind of quick.

yeah how big are those?

They are 22's!!!

BTW, for everyone that doesn't know yet!! Jeff bought the truck back!!!!

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

He recently did 700HP on the rollers and also got 55mpg on a very conservative road test trip!!!! (YES, I mean't to type 55 mpg)

This thing will be in Diesel Power Mag sometime in the near future!!!

Big Swole why would the cops down there want to ticket Jeff. You would speak up in his behalf right.

Big Swole why would the cops down there want to ticket Jeff. You would speak up in his behalf right.

Of Course I would!!!! LOL

But Jeff's kinda built a name for himself down there....He's been in this Diesel Hot Rod chit for a LONG time!!! Way before most of us where terrorising the streets...So He became popular with the PoePoe Quickly since there NO other trucks like his!!

He's calmed WAY down in the last few years though!!! LOL

Need to get 1 of the local PoePoe into diesel trucks. Take one of them for a ride. If they like peformance at all, 1 ride in your truck an they would be hooked.

Yeah I finally got to ride in his truck the other day when I made the Griffin trek. Words can't describe it... I would be on national news for a high speed chase if i owned it, hahaha! It is like nothing else!

Back