Transmission Dyno Is Alive!

Jeff is doing some Realy Kewl stuff lately!! He never seems to rest. Even with business is good...He's constantly trying to improve!!!

Call him and ask him about his next CR project!!! Should be very cool and I believe will be document in a magazine!!

Yep he called me about it and it probably will be covered in a mag!!! Very cool idea and I won't let the cat out of the bag, but Jeff and his crew are going to attempt to do something pretty major in a very short period of time.

I hope to be down there to cover it when they do!

Yep he called me about it and it probably will be covered in a mag!!! Very cool idea and I won't let the cat out of the bag, but Jeff and his crew are going to attempt to do something pretty major in a very short period of time.

I hope to be down there to cover it when they do!

good to see you around again Chris.... wondered what became of you. Free lance.... gotta like that !

good to see you around again Chris.... wondered what became of you. Free lance.... gotta like that !

Hey Ty,

Yup, when Diesel Builder started skipping issues, I knew things were bad at Buckaroo and thankfully the team at Diesel World has welcomed me into their fold and allowed me to freelance for them covering many of the east coast events for them.

Freelance is pretty stressful when waiting for checks to roll in since you dont get paid until after publication so budgeting for the family is difficult but we're still making it. My son is now shooting a lot with me at many of the events we go to! So that is cool too!!! It's something that the owner at Buckaroo frowned on as he didn't think a 17-year old kid could contribute anything... Boy was he wrong!!!! Kyle is an excellent photographer and developing very well!!! By the time he is my age he'll be one of the best in the biz for sure!!!!

Hope to see you out there again soon, glad to see that you're still in it whole hog!!! How's that big mega cab of yours running these days?

Sorry to get the thread off topic...

Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Hey Ty,

Yup, when Diesel Builder started skipping issues, I knew things were bad at Buckaroo and thankfully the team at Diesel World has welcomed me into their fold and allowed me to freelance for them covering many of the east coast events for them.

Freelance is pretty stressful when waiting for checks to roll in since you dont get paid until after publication so budgeting for the family is difficult but we're still making it. My son is now shooting a lot with me at many of the events we go to! So that is cool too!!! It's something that the owner at Buckaroo frowned on as he didn't think a 17-year old kid could contribute anything... Boy was he wrong!!!! Kyle is an excellent photographer and developing very well!!! By the time he is my age he'll be one of the best in the biz for sure!!!!

Hope to see you out there again soon, glad to see that you're still in it whole hog!!! How's that big mega cab of yours running these days?

Sorry to get the thread off topic...

Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

sent ya a PM

Still trying to learn photobucket!! :bang
If you move something or creat a new albuml, it screws up the posted pics!!!

Sorry if some are repost....There are two new here though!!

photo-5.jpg

photo-7.jpg

Jeffsdyno2.jpg

photo-9.jpg

photo-8.jpg

Newer Pics of the Tranny Dyno

Painted and Lookin nice...

Jeff gave me a demo the other day.....Further insures a great / reliable tranny from Garmon's Diesel!!

photo-5.jpg

photo-3.jpg

pretty nice looking, hoping I can see it on the 21st to have my trans installed by Garmon. I gave him a call and he is working on the trans and called him back to find out if the 21st would be clear for a install but waiting on return call, going try back tomorrow. But great guy to talk to on the phone and going to get my money!

Well the dyno has about 5 or so tranny test under it's belt..Tested about 5 of the DPC (phil taylor) super kick a** Triple disk torque converters last week ..The dyno is really paying off...and the cool thing is if you don't know what a tranny dyno cost.look it up you will be amazed when you find out .:rockwoot:

tell me about a tranny dyno ? what does it do ? Is it able to be loaded to simulate so much hp ? Or, does it just run a newly built trans to verify there are no problems ??

Back