PPL 2.5 & 3.0 Rules for 2019

RSieck

Is there going to be any changes going into 2019?

Our club follows PPL rules, and I'm just curious if things are staying the same or??

Mitch, heard from Logan that T6 is allowed in 2.6 along with runner intakes.

How many 3.0 hook you think eci will have next year? I am working on getting 3.0 back with badger state and hope can have some you guys come over when dont have interfering pull dates

How many 3.0 hook you think eci will have next year? I am working on getting 3.0 back with badger state and hope can have some you guys come over when dont have interfering pull dates
We had 15 this year I think , ryan will have a better answer for next year

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looking preliminary figures of around 18 hooks for 3.0 trucks when playing with numbers. We'll know more in a couple weeks after fair convention. Hope to have a tentative schedule posted around the first of the year.

Have a few new hooks that will be a good addition to our schedule

Looking preliminary figures of around 18 hooks for 3.0 trucks when playing with numbers. We'll know more in a couple weeks after fair convention. Hope to have a tentative schedule posted around the first of the year.

Have a few new hooks that will be a good addition to our schedule

How many trucks did you guys average?

Jeff, last year with NEW Motorsports we had 16 hooks in 3.0, we had 4 trucks average last year, 2019 I know of 7 trucks for sure that will be running for points one of them being mine. I've been talking to a few guys from down in southern WI that came up for a few hooks and have showed interest in coming up here more as well. just thought id let you know if you or any one here is interested.

Jeff, last year with NEW Motorsports we had 16 hooks in 3.0, we had 4 trucks average last year, 2019 I know of 7 trucks for sure that will be running for points one of them being mine. I've been talking to a few guys from down in southern WI that came up for a few hooks and have showed interest in coming up here more as well. just thought id let you know if you or any one here is interested.

I might try to make a few but wont join cause some those pulls are a long drive even for me. And hope some you guys can come to some badger pulls if can get it in. If interested and going to the meeting with badger state its tomorrow at noon at the wilderness in the dells.

Back