Welding positioners.

RonA

My M&K products unit quit on me for a second time so I bit the bullet and bought another(larger) unit. Place back east called All-fab. Larger unit with muck heavier grounding capability. Got about 10 years out of the M&K unit so if I can get at least that much out of the new one I'll be fine.

Takes a bit of getting used to with it being so much taller, but it seems to work well.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
I thought about moving my fancy splatter shield before taking the picture. I had it, I used it. :hehe:

I use a RTJ ring welded to a piece of 1-1/2" pipe, greased up and slid into a piece of 2" pipe. Weld a flange bolt across the 2" with nuts on each side welded down to the table. One nut welded to the front of the 2" with a bolt run to the table to ajust pitch...
Works like a charm, and it's free !
But then, I'm a cheap SOB.

I use a RTJ ring welded to a piece of 1-1/2" pipe, greased up and slid into a piece of 2" pipe. Weld a flange bolt across the 2" with nuts on each side welded down to the table. One nut welded to the front of the 2" with a bolt run to the table to ajust pitch...
Works like a charm, and it's free !
But then, I'm a cheap SOB.

Good enough for automotive work.

Back