CompD Sweatshirts/Long Sleeve T-shirts now available

I got a tracking notice for cupcake towers for delivery today, opened it up and it was a CompD hoodie.....still disappointed about the lack of cupcakes:hehe:

I got a tracking notice for cupcake towers for delivery today, opened it up and it was a CompD hoodie.....still disappointed about the lack of cupcakes:hehe:

Ahh so thats what that is, i got the tracking email. I didnt remember ordering any cupcakes.

My two sweatshirts showed up yesterday.

Thoughts?

All I can see on that website are stickers??

from phone

Sorry brother you missed out. Might do another run in February, maybe sooner, but for sure not until after the holidays and I am walking again. My lovely Wife packed every one of those so they would ship out early.

I didn't get a tracking number yet :(

I believe yours went out today Mike.

I was wondering what the hell the cupcake tower was? LOL says it will be here Friday

LOL I was wondering the same thing!!!

The Cupcake Tower is our company that we started in our basement and built my 50x50 shop!!!

The Cupcake Tower is our company that we started in our basement and built my 50x50 shop!!!

Good deal! I was trying to figure out what in the world I ordered that would come from there, I knew it was either the sweatshirt or the injectors I bought from another member. Can't wait to get mine, I'll post some pics and thoughts on Friday. :Cheer:

Thoughts?

Sorry brother you missed out. Might do another run in February, maybe sooner, but for sure not until after the holidays and I am walking again. My lovely Wife packed every one of those so they would ship out early.

I believe yours went out today Mike.

i would be interested in a compd hoodie or 2 as well, so the cup cake tower business is doing well? sounds like something you might see on shark tank on abc.

Back