come tour the Garmon Diesel facility >>>>

Saw big swoles piston on the shelf lol :\ I just talked to Jeff today, Looks like Im gonna have to trailer my truck the 5-6 hour drive to his shop. Been down 10 weeks now and no one seems to be able to fix it. Awesome lookin shop hopefully he is the man that can get me back up and running.

Atleast it will be towed there by another dodge :hehe:

Swole by now bet bet you have your own bay there :hehe:

LOL Yeah, pretty much where my truck is sitting now is where is usually goes!! Actually TY is my Spot !!! That's the bay that the original build of the Interceptor was done in!!

I'm just SO Greatful to have a place to go with my truck like Garmon's!!!
I'll never be able to repay him for all the help he's gave me!! lol And NOW I'm taking up space AGAIN with my Window'd Block!!!:bang

BTW TY, could you have walked and moved that camera any faster Dude!!!!! LOL

Man, I'll give ya an A for effort but next time SLOW DOWN a bit!!!!

j/k Thanks for that....Its was kewl to be able to show everyone Jeff's shop........Need to do a more detailed one with Jeff narrating and Phil giving a Converter 1:1 class real quick...Get Rick and Sticky in there too so they won't gripe and complain!!!! LOL

haha.. i see swoles broken parts wall too.. looks like a nice shop to me.. im just on the other side of the country for it though

Yup, I've gotta nice collection on that rack so far.....Getting ready to add A LOT MORE to it too!!!!!!!:bang

So far it's just the Melted piston, Intermediate shaft and the Billet Input I broken earlier this year.....

Gonna be adding a BLOCK, Rods, Cam, Push tubes, Maybe even the head and some more pistons!!!!

Ugh....I'm sick now!!

Back