Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > General Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Diesel General Diesel For Sale Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 12:00 PM   #1
bcdeutsch731

Name: bcdeutsch731
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
BTS 4R100 trans, adapter, converters, PCS, shifter

Since I'm going to stay with the TH400, I'm selling all my 4R100 stuff. The trans is a BTS built 4R100 for a 2wd. I sent this trans into Brian last winter and had him get it ready for this season. I have not used it since I got it back from Brian. When it was in too Brian he installed a 5r110 output shaft in it because I was having problems breaking them. Brian said the 5r110 output shaft is a lot stronger. I have two converters for this trans. One is a Precision Industries 443738-3H with steel stator upgrade. I had problems with the clutchs holding all the power and I was sick of sending it back to PI so I had a custom converter made for the 4r. The shop that did the custom converter cut apart the PI converter and installed new clutchs in it. I have not used it since the clutchs were replaced. The custom converter has been working awesome. I was going to send it in and have them loosen it up a little. Right now it stalls right around 2800rpm. I get one free stall change so who ever buys this setup I can get it changed to what ever stall you want.

Destroked made the adapter that goes from the d-max to the 4r100. I'm still using the adapter until someone buys it then I will take it off my motor.

Destroked made me a internally balance flex plate LB7/LLY. I didn't like how it was a solid piece of steel so I sent it to Guy Trip (SoCal Diesel) so he could make it as light as his flexplate.

PCS trans computer with wire harness. I did need to make some changes to the wiring harness for my application so someone may have to buy the wiring harness from the PCS to trans. Mark Broviak spent a day working with me on the dyno and on the street to get the pcs all dialed in. I will send some of my trans tunes with it so you have a starting point.

TCI Outlaw shifter I used with this setup.

My truck dyno'ed 1000rwhp with the allison and went 9.8 in the 1/4 mile. By just changing out to the 4r my truck dyno'ed 1106rwhp and ran a best of 9.2 in the 1/4 mile. The 4r was a great trans for the street because of the way it shifts and everything you can do with the pcs. This is the same trans H&S and Armor Inc use in there ProStreet trucks that have gone in the 8's.

I'm selling everything for $5,500 plus shipping. That is less then the trans cost by it's self.

Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks
Brett
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4108.jpg (67.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4138.jpg (85.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4139.jpg (66.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4140.jpg (80.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4144.jpg (71.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4109.jpg (48.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4111.jpg (59.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4112.jpg (49.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4118.jpg (44.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4120.jpg (35.2 KB, 0 views)

Closed Thread