Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Edge Products
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
wideopen

Name: wideopen
Title: Slum Lord
Member`s Gallery
Edge Reveals Special Edition Mossy Oak® Evolution

Click the image to open in full size.
1080 S. Depot Dr. • Ogden, UT 84404
888.360.3343, 801.476.3343, fax 801.476.3348 • http://www.edgeproducts.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
jmcginn@edgeproducts.com

Edge Reveals Special Edition Mossy Oak® Evolution, Including Free Mechanix Wear Gloves

OGDEN, UT — Today, Edge Products revealed a limited-edition Evolution CS/CTS performance tuning product line that includes an officially licensed Mossy Oak camouflage design. The exclusive gas & diesel Evolutions will be embossed with Mossy Oak’s Break-up Infinity® pattern and a number of user-selectable official camo patterns for the digital gauge LCD screen.

To commemorate this exclusive partnership, all Mossy Oak Evolutions will include a redemption form for a free pair of Mechanix Wear® FastFit® gloves (while supplies last). These gloves, like the Evolution programmers, will carry the Mossy Oak Break-up Infinity pattern and are a top seller for Mechanix Wear. The announcement coincides with the beginning of hunting season for many across the country. In addition to free Mechanix Wear gloves, each limited edition Evolution purchase comes with the chance to win various hunting gear and accessories from Mossy Oak and Edge Products (eligibility, terms and conditions apply).

Edge Mossy Oak Evolutions will be sold while supplies last and are available at exclusively at XDP, AutoAnything, and Thoroughbred Diesel. The limited-edition offer from Edge is sure to turn heads amongst truck enthusiasts and avid hunters alike. Jared Venz, Truck Category Manager for Edge commented, “The Mossy Oak edition Evolution is a concept we knew we’d like to pursue the first time we kicked around the idea.” Venz continued, “A significant portion of our customers, as well as our own employees, are outdoorsmen and hunters. As a result, we’re confident several of our current, and prospective, customers are likely big fans and patrons of the Mossy Oak & Mechanix Wear brands. The timing is perfect for this product line and we’re thrilled to make these available at the same great price as our standard Evolution CS/CTS. Our retail partners are eager to extend this offer to consumers across the country.”

Click the image to open in full size.

Mossy Oak is, first and foremost, a premier camouflage brand, whose core consumer not only wears Mossy Oak camo for concealment in the woods, fields and open country, but as a representation of their love for the outdoors and the hunting lifestyle in their daily lives. Edge Products shares that same appreciation for the outdoors and passion for hunting. Truck owners now have an opportunity to display their passion for performance and the outdoors in the cab of their vehicle.

Mechanix Wear Gloves will be mailed within 4 to 6 weeks and are redeemable directly through Edge Products, while supplies last. Mossy Oak binoculars, backpacks, gear, accessories, and Edge prizes will be awarded at random to consumers submitting their glove redemption forms. A list of all prize winners will be made available online and by request, via mail.

Edge Products manufacturers a full line of plug-in modules, programmers, and in-cab controllers for all popular late-model diesel and gas domestic trucks and SUVs. For more information, contact Edge Products, 1080 S. Depot Dr., Ogden, UT 84404; call 888-360-3343 or, 801-476-3343; fax 801-476-3348; or visit http://www.edgeproducts.com.

Hellmann Performance ~ Keating Machine ~ Engineered Diesel ~ Mumau Diesel ~ GoGo Diesel ~ Hamilton Cams ~ Diesel Innovations ~ Grand Rock Exhaust ~ Smarty

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Molon labe
#FTCS

Old 09-12-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
Snedge

Name: Snedge
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Awesome. The world needs more Camo for sure.

Old 09-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
matty169

Name: matty169
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I will never buy or sell another Edge product. I have 2 CTS race programmers, one brand new in the box. I contacted edge about sending them in on that bullshat recall/buyback and was told to wait. They would be buying them back at a later date. Then they said.......nope, we're not buying them back, too bad, sux for you. They claim new ownership gets them out of the government ordered buyback.
I got a copy of the order and it specifically states the buyback can not be bypassed by restructuring or ownership change, and failure to comply will rest in LARGE fines for edge. I also have phone numbers and contact info for all the prosecutors from epa and d.o.j.(they were listed in the order)
Wanna guess who is getting some calls next week???
I hope they fine the **** outta edge. I even asked if they would trade out or reprogram to a standard cts. They said nope.....

I even took the drag comp off my truck. I wouldnt run it if they paid me.

Last edited by matty169; 09-12-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Old 09-12-2014, 06:30 PM   #4
Kick Start

Name: Kick Start
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
shoot me

All possible because of UNICORNS
Wampus Cat Diesel

Last edited by Kick Start; 09-12-2014 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Supposed to edit bad words

Old 09-12-2014, 06:39 PM   #5
will24

Name: will24
Title: That guy
Member`s Gallery
Does it come a discount coupon for white oakleys? A Florida Georgia line CD?

Sent from my flashscan v2

Closed Thread