Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech- General Diesel > General Diesel Tech
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Diesel Tech Farm equipment, Medium Duty, Big Rigs, and other General discussion can be found in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2018, 04:27 AM   #16801
jfaulkner
 
jfaulkner's Avatar

Name: jfaulkner
Title: Douche Hunter
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 4,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinCAT View Post
They dont like hearing the acert crank has more meat in the rod journals than their precious wide bearing crank.


Same guys would get a chub over a 15.8L 7CZ but dismiss the 15.2L Acert. Thatís OK though because Iíve got that legendary 6NZ laying on that pallet that we need to get built and take advantage of someoneís stupidity. Of course itís getting all Acert rotating parts but all they care about is that prefix.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessRRA View Post
Flipping your mirrors up when you don't tow? That serves no purpose other than to let me know that you are a douche, from a distance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:33 AM   #16802
SmokinCAT
 
SmokinCAT's Avatar

Name: SmokinCAT
Title: Cheap and Easy.
Status: Here
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hillsboro, Oh
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 2,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaulkner View Post
Same guys would get a chub over a 15.8L 7CZ but dismiss the 15.2L Acert. Thatís OK though because Iíve got that legendary 6NZ laying on that pallet that we need to get built and take advantage of someoneís stupidity. Of course itís getting all Acert rotating parts but all they care about is that prefix.
Especially if it is the holy grail. LoL
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:12 AM   #16803
Rig Wrench
 
Rig Wrench's Avatar

Name: Rig Wrench
Title: Wannabe Tech
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: In the ditch
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 801
What you guys think the chances are that internals are ok? Nxs kitty with an 18918 can buy for scrap weight price. Obvious fire damage
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180419_155633.jpg (467.6 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:14 AM   #16804
Rig Wrench
 
Rig Wrench's Avatar

Name: Rig Wrench
Title: Wannabe Tech
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: In the ditch
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRE View Post
This has been going on all day... Iíve been literally jumped on by handfuls of people telling me how stupid I am for saying accert twins are better than singles... itís unreal.
Click the image to open in full size.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Tell em they need that switchblade turbo then if single is the way to go. Flaunt their ignorance
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:32 AM   #16805
BRE
 
BRE's Avatar

Name: BRE
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southwest MO
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 12,314
Click the image to open in full size.
This is hilarious


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
__________________
Rick
07 Dodge 3500 - Tow mirrors, silencer ring MIA, Spectra air filter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaulkner View Post
There really is nothing better than OEM. That goes for anything from turbos to boobs.
RIP Dex KCCO
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #16806
jfaulkner
 
jfaulkner's Avatar

Name: jfaulkner
Title: Douche Hunter
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 4,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRE View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
This is hilarious


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Heís right, there is always better than Acert turbos, but itís usually a bigger set. If one turbo is the best of the best, and 2 is just retarded I wonder what he thinks of the 4 my buddy plumbed up on this guys tractor? Click the image to open in full size.

But heís probably been there and done that with a single.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessRRA View Post
Flipping your mirrors up when you don't tow? That serves no purpose other than to let me know that you are a douche, from a distance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:17 AM   #16807
Rig Wrench
 
Rig Wrench's Avatar

Name: Rig Wrench
Title: Wannabe Tech
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: In the ditch
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaulkner View Post
Heís right, there is always better than Acert turbos, but itís usually a bigger set. If one turbo is the best of the best, and 2 is just retarded I wonder what he thinks of the 4 my buddy plumbed up on this guys tractor? Click the image to open in full size.

But heís probably been there and done that with a single.
Pretty sweet lookin red engine in the background
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:31 AM   #16808
jfaulkner
 
jfaulkner's Avatar

Name: jfaulkner
Title: Douche Hunter
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 4,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig Wrench View Post
Pretty sweet lookin red engine in the background


You notice the hood is up too? Probably ready to spit the crank on the floor.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessRRA View Post
Flipping your mirrors up when you don't tow? That serves no purpose other than to let me know that you are a douche, from a distance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:56 AM   #16809
Rig Wrench
 
Rig Wrench's Avatar

Name: Rig Wrench
Title: Wannabe Tech
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: In the ditch
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaulkner View Post
You notice the hood is up too? Probably ready to spit the crank on the floor.
The kw wrapper probly cant contain all the horsepowers. Gotta keep the hood open to keep from burstin the seems
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:06 PM   #16810
biggy238
 
biggy238's Avatar

Name: biggy238
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Just North of Wrong
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 7,740
You all will get a kick out of this.

Foreman has lied to 3 more customers since our fallout yesterday. He came up to me 30 minutes ago and told me he was putting me in for a merit raise.


Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
People tend to be tribal
05.5 Campanella White TDi Jetta 5spd 45.5MPG
-Little Sexy
'10 Silver F250 CCLB 4X4 5.4L Auto
-Janus
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:29 PM   #16811
BRE
 
BRE's Avatar

Name: BRE
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southwest MO
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 12,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggy238 View Post
You all will get a kick out of this.

Foreman has lied to 3 more customers since our fallout yesterday. He came up to me 30 minutes ago and told me he was putting me in for a merit raise.


Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk


Buying you off eh?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
__________________
Rick
07 Dodge 3500 - Tow mirrors, silencer ring MIA, Spectra air filter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaulkner View Post
There really is nothing better than OEM. That goes for anything from turbos to boobs.
RIP Dex KCCO
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:30 PM   #16812
allan5oh

Name: allan5oh
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Oct 2012
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 953
Cat d4k2 on my all aluminum revolution? That track looks pretty nasty.
__________________
480 HP to the wheels with a "400 hp" turbo with the fan on to boot. 920f max EGT
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:51 PM   #16813
jfaulkner
 
jfaulkner's Avatar

Name: jfaulkner
Title: Douche Hunter
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 4,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
Cat d4k2 on my all aluminum revolution? That track looks pretty nasty.


I would buy a couple 2X10ís just so it didnít ride and dig. Even a stack of old mud flaps or conveyor belt.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessRRA View Post
Flipping your mirrors up when you don't tow? That serves no purpose other than to let me know that you are a douche, from a distance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:52 PM   #16814
biggy238
 
biggy238's Avatar

Name: biggy238
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Just North of Wrong
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 7,740
Boards or conveyor belt under the tracks

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
People tend to be tribal
05.5 Campanella White TDi Jetta 5spd 45.5MPG
-Little Sexy
'10 Silver F250 CCLB 4X4 5.4L Auto
-Janus
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:28 PM   #16815
allan5oh

Name: allan5oh
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Oct 2012
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 953
Yeah I figured that out. Would have to protect every inch the track touches.

But it's a moot point after they realized it needs a step deck anyways.
__________________
480 HP to the wheels with a "400 hp" turbo with the fan on to boot. 920f max EGT
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:32 PM   #16816
biggy238
 
biggy238's Avatar

Name: biggy238
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Just North of Wrong
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 7,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
Yeah I figured that out. Would have to protect every inch the track touches.

But it's a moot point after they realized it needs a step deck anyways.
I would have hoped so.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
People tend to be tribal
05.5 Campanella White TDi Jetta 5spd 45.5MPG
-Little Sexy
'10 Silver F250 CCLB 4X4 5.4L Auto
-Janus
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 07:34 AM   #16817
J-Pipes
 
J-Pipes's Avatar

Name: J-Pipes
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 1,873
Facebook finds. First picture is cops possibly going overboard, I mean he was pulling a bale hauler with a tractor. But is is refreshing to see the unsecured load law enforced.
Second pic is just cool!Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
__________________
2000 Dodge ext cab short bed, 6spd.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:02 PM   #16818
allan5oh

Name: allan5oh
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Oct 2012
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggy238 View Post
I would have hoped so.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Height was the only issue. In the West it would be fine but the loads come out of GA.
__________________
480 HP to the wheels with a "400 hp" turbo with the fan on to boot. 920f max EGT
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #16819
allan5oh

Name: allan5oh
Title: Too Much Time
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Oct 2012
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 953
New convertible model graderClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
__________________
480 HP to the wheels with a "400 hp" turbo with the fan on to boot. 920f max EGT
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 06:19 PM   #16820
dummins
 
dummins's Avatar

Name: dummins
Title: Another moron
Status: Here
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beaver Lake
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 200
Easier transport with tiltable cab, fortunately it’s not a huge loss just a champion .
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.

 


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 - 2018, CompetitionDiesel.com
all information found on this site is property of www.competitiondiesel.com