will there be a shootout on june 4th?

I left early, who ended up winning?

Stelly popped a turbo doing test runs. It would have been a good close race. I had a nitrous solenoid stuck open so we would have run on motor. Mike and I just ended up running at around 11:45.

Great to put a few more faces with the names or should I say trucks.

Thanks man. I ran it three times two passes were 13.2 and one a 13.1. Sixty foot times were only 1.9 should be around 1.7. That was a big a$$ turbo you sold me brother

what do you have done to your truck? gotta love a light single cab :D

yeah, that race cover makes for a pretty healthy size turbo!

Just trans smarty and a tst. I ran 12.91 on stock rims and tires now it has 33s on it. I think that's y my 60 foot is slower

Just trans smarty and a tst. I ran 12.91 on stock rims and tires now it has 33s on it. I think that's y my 60 foot is slower

The truck actually ran the 12.9 on the 20" wheels just a toyo proxy instead of the toyo a/t's my brother put on it. The truck has cut 12.8 before with different tuning.

Forrest it was nice to finally meet you last night, and thanks for the turbo. It was good to see Richard out as well.

I ended up racing the red chevy HHR I was driving and too the guy in the red crew cab powerstroke sorry for embarissing you lmao!!!! If anyone would like to see a video I would be glad to share it lol.

my favorite of the night was the mustang that was spinning 1-2-3 before the 60ft and then bogging once it hooked in 3rd, and leaving it in 3rd on the way to a high 18 LOL

Wow, 24 hours later and there still hasn't been a picture of the redneck engineering that was going on in the pits last night posted yet.

Surprised actually.

Wow, 24 hours later and there still hasn't been a picture of the redneck engineering that was going on in the pits last night posted yet.

Surprised actually.

If Macgyver had wratchet straps, tie wraps and duct tape he would of uhhhhhhhhhh been Mike. LOL

Back