Scotty II replacement filter

B.A.Ram

A Big Deal
Anyone know where to find the replacement filter for the Scotty II intake? I know he stopped making them a while ago so any info from current owners would be appreciated.

I'm still using the original AFE filter that came with it, but it's in pretty bad shape. I know he switched to the UNI filters sometime before he stopped making them. You should be able to get the measurements and buy one from any of the filter manufacturers.

Yea I've got the UNI in mine. Even with the small amount of oil in the filter it gets pretty black and gummy and it's a pain in the arse to clean so I figured I'd just get a new one. That or start running a different intake setup...

I'm running the original AFE in mine and so far it's holding up. It stills comes out pretty dang white when I clean it. If you want I'll pull some measurments off of it and give them to ya. That might get ya in the ball park. If not then I've got a buddy who I think is running the UNI filter and I'll see if he can get some measurements from his.

B.A.Ram said:
Anyone know where to find the replacement filter for the Scotty II intake? I know he stopped making them a while ago so any info from current owners would be appreciated.

This should answer your question:
http://dieselpowerproducts.com/cata...g/2/Re-placement-Filter-for-Scotty-RA-II.html

BTW: these same people are working out a deal and might start selling the scotty II again. If any one is interested in buying a scotty II, please send them a email and show your interest in the product.

Thanks

Back