12350331AN/12351331AN calibration

Marchosias

I’ve been searching high and low for either one of these calibrations in the title that hasn’t been converted to EFI Live format with no luck, does anyone happen to have one? Everything on TechAuthority is encrypted from 2006 since they updated their .efd files to v. 2.6, so no go there.

Hello. I have a copy of 12351331AN from when I used Witech some time ago to reflash the pcm to a factory update. I have looked at the file with a hex editor, but I do not recall what version of efd the file was created with. May I ask what is your end use for the file and why the need for the factory efd file format? If you require , I could email this file to you. Let me know.

I have the 2.6 version from TechAuthority but unfortunately encoded. I know the 2.5 version for the 2006-2007 wasn’t encoded but now is on 2.6 version, not sure if it’s the same with 2007.5+ the 2.5 version not being encoded.

Wanting to get into other parameters for it on my 2012 not available through what UDC Pro provides off the shelf for transmission tuning so need to do user defined parameters.

I would greatly appreciate being able to get it off you! I have the xcal but haven’t been successful in converting it to a bin file.

Last edited:
Bin or efd format is required for user defined parameters in UDC Pro, well using Warp on my 2012 but same as UDC Pro for user defined parameters.

Last edited:
Back