Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
B.A.Ram

Name: B.A.Ram
Title: A Big Deal
Member`s Gallery
Scotty II replacement filter

Anyone know where to find the replacement filter for the Scotty II intake? I know he stopped making them a while ago so any info from current owners would be appreciated.

2016 Lexus G-Ride

Old 02-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
SuperSonic

Name: SuperSonic
Title: El Vato
Member`s Gallery
I'm still using the original AFE filter that came with it, but it's in pretty bad shape. I know he switched to the UNI filters sometime before he stopped making them. You should be able to get the measurements and buy one from any of the filter manufacturers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn859 View Post
Sometimes I feel like giving up....then I remember I have a lot of motherfukkers to prove wrong.

Old 02-05-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
B.A.Ram

Name: B.A.Ram
Title: A Big Deal
Member`s Gallery
Yea I've got the UNI in mine. Even with the small amount of oil in the filter it gets pretty black and gummy and it's a pain in the arse to clean so I figured I'd just get a new one. That or start running a different intake setup...

2016 Lexus G-Ride

Old 02-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #4
BgBlDodge

Name: BgBlDodge
Title: Hates hippies
Member`s Gallery
I'm running the original AFE in mine and so far it's holding up. It stills comes out pretty dang white when I clean it. If you want I'll pull some measurments off of it and give them to ya. That might get ya in the ball park. If not then I've got a buddy who I think is running the UNI filter and I'll see if he can get some measurements from his.

Tyler Williams

We have become educated beyond our intelligence. -Jerry Clower

Old 02-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
sleepin-sport

Name: sleepin-sport
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.Ram
Anyone know where to find the replacement filter for the Scotty II intake? I know he stopped making them a while ago so any info from current owners would be appreciated.
This should answer your question:
http://dieselpowerproducts.com/catal...tty-RA-II.html

BTW: these same people are working out a deal and might start selling the scotty II again. If any one is interested in buying a scotty II, please send them a email and show your interest in the product.

Thanks

Closed Thread