Cheetah Turbochargers by FPE

Brayden

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I figured it was about time to post some pictures up of the elusive Cheetah turbo's that have been crawling around under the hoods of several trucks lately

There are multiple variations available. The unit pictured below meets the 2.5 workstock rules of "appearing stock" and will not accept the plug gauge. Although it houses a 70mm comp wheel. Call it magic...

The turbine section has been massaged and contains the best parts in the industry to create a high flowing high boost variable turbocharger perfect for competitive work stock trucks and superstreeter's alike. The 70mm Cheetah is producing 43-45 psi w/ drive pressures not exceeding 60 psi. Note that drive pressure is very dependent on tuning with a variable nozzle charger.

Smaller variants are also available with quickspool compressor wheels and high flow turbines, and for the guy who isn't going for huge gains, we have CNC machined compressor covers, backplates and uprade compressor wheels for better boost and response from an otherwise stock charger.

All versions of this turbo are only available as a brand new turbocharger. Core turbo's are only accepted if you are willing to vouch for the integrity of the turbo assembly. Essentially you're getting a turbo custom built to order.

Please contact us via email or PM for details and feel free to ask questions in this thread.

Thanks,

Brayden @ FPE
www.fleeceperformance.com
brayden@fleeceperformance.com

Here's the pics. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• Cheetah_70mm_Web_Small.jpg
    Cheetah_70mm_Web_Small.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 254
  • Cheetah_70mm_TurbineSide_Web_Small.jpg
    Cheetah_70mm_TurbineSide_Web_Small.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 182
Yes it will when I get done building them right... They're not going to withstand the heat you guys are making. After watching the video of blksmk350ondubs or whatever making a run @ 40 psi and the EGT's are 1800+ what did the turbo really do for you??? Swing the needle on the boost gauge a little more?

Look at this 630hp with a set of 45% over injectors 26 degrees timing and 39 psi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNETZZuBjjM

I don't think the problem is with the turbo, you guys need to figure out the intake that Doug was talking about @ SunCoast.

And yes I have a comp cover machined, ready to go.

Brayden

Yes it will when I get done building them right... They're not going to withstand the heat you guys are making. After watching the video of blksmk350ondubs or whatever making a run @ 40 psi and the EGT's are 1800+ what did the turbo really do for you??? Swing the needle on the boost gauge a little more?

Look at this 630hp with a set of 45% over injectors 26 degrees timing and 39 psi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNETZZuBjjM

I don't think the problem is with the turbo, you guys need to figure out the intake that Doug was talking about @ SunCoast.

And yes I have a comp cover machined, ready to go.

Brayden

just because his truck got hot doesn't mean mine will do the same thing..his sticks are bigger then mine..either way..I don't need a modified intake manifold for an after market turbo..you yourself said our intakes were better then the D-max intake.

I will plan on this never happening..thanks..all that talk on the thread..and a 'no show' now..kinda expected..by me and many others.

I think the silver dollar earings you had in your head @ Suncoast were making you hear things. The Ford version of the AVNT 37 turbo has a better turbine housing. That is what I said.

I'll get the turbo's out and working in due time.. Just because it's not on your schedule doesn't bother me a bit. Regardless of what you post on the interwebby.. ;)

What size turbo pedistal are available for the cheetah's. Also how do or would they perform on a d-max ( i have a lly ) with a set of headers instead of manifolds?
Thanks for the info

Back