what goes into making a 150hp nozzle?

Just remove the pintle and you'll have fuel at all times.
Just think about when that bowl fills up each time. It may smoke a bit more though

Just think about when that bowl fills up each time. It may smoke a bit more though

Well from what I gather smoke ='s Hp right? Hmm remove the pintle and drill that hole out alittle bigger, hone with Portland and then Chrome plate.... Might as well Cyro freeze them as well to help fight the cracking issues, sounds like a winning combo to me!

That might be fine for you big time sled pullers, but drivability suffers.

Well from what I gather smoke ='s Hp right? Hmm remove the pintle and drill that hole out alittle bigger, hone with Portland and then Chrome plate.... Might as well Cyro freeze them as well to help fight the cracking issues, sounds like a winning combo to me!

Cyro treatments on nozzles are awesome.!! Did you know that if you cyro them before every run the fuel stays cooler?

That might be fine for you big time sled pullers, but drivability suffers.

Cyro treatments on nozzles are awesome.!! Did you know that if you cyro them before every run the fuel stays cooler?

Jeff that crossed my mind, im just glad it dosent cause the fuel to gell as it enters the cylinder.

Hey, I just noticed, the size of the tip of the nozzle is about the same as the 270 rounds for my new rifle, I wonder if I replace the enjector nozzle with a nosler balistic tip I could get balistic performance in my cr,?

The bad thing with that...when you wiggle a carbide bit they break and the whole nozzle is trashed.

gotta get the craftsman bits.......

to the OP...make sure you are running two air dog pumps, as you will need mad fuel pressure

Hey, I just noticed, the size of the tip of the nozzle is about the same as the 270 rounds for my new rifle, I wonder if I replace the enjector nozzle with a nosler balistic tip I could get balistic performance in my cr,?
No, the sectional density of all known .270s is wrong for Dodge nozzles. Thats supposed to work with Detroits tho.

You don't have to work this hard. If you have some time just rig up a nozzle holder that can put all six in your bathroom sink drain. As you brush your teeth a slurry will develop in the sink and down through the nozzles it goes. Gravity is your friend, and there is something to be said for the vortex.

No, the sectional density of all known .270s is wrong for Dodge nozzles. Thats supposed to work with Detroits tho.

You don't have to work this hard. If you have some time just rig up a nozzle holder that can put all six in your bathroom sink drain. As you brush your teeth a slurry will develop in the sink and down through the nozzles it goes. Gravity is your friend, and there is something to be said for the vortex.

So we need to use the tooth paste with the whitening agents in it right? Sounds good to me, it would help against tarter build up (carbon) and eliminate cavities in the nozzles and leave a slick smooth surface in the nozzles.

Last edited:
So we need to use the tooth paste with the whitening agents in it right? Sounds good to me, it would help against tarter build up (carbon) and eliminate cavities in the nozzles and leave a slick smooth surface in the nozzles.
You're on it. The whitening kind is more aggressive which makes sense for a working man that doesn't have time to brush his teeth 4 hours a day. One way to speed it up is take a quarter tube of the stuff and mix it with a sink full of hot water, then open the drain and use a plunger. 6 or 8 of those shots and you are there.

You guys are still working too hard.. Just pull the fuel filter out and fill the canister with sand... Drive around for a few hours and your done!

You guys are still working too hard.. Just pull the fuel filter out and fill the canister with sand... Drive around for a few hours and your done!
Good thinking AH. That might mess up the CP3 some, so do it right before you turn it in as a core.

Wow. You guys are killing me.

If you make the CP3 hi-flow with the toothpaste- won't that lower the rail pressure becuase the orifices are opened up. I've been thinking about this- You are gonna give to run another cp3 after the cp3 to get the pressure back up- so now you will have a lift pump- a lift lift pump- and a cp3. That would be like WAY cool.

Probably have to look into opening up that 8" exhaust tip though. It'll start being a restriction at some point.

Back