Dynomite Diesel nozzle problem

im not buying that either..ive had DDP 90's for 35,000 miles, been awesome..im going to there 120's now...

Wow man sounds like Industrial Injection has some real professional dumb ****** workin for them. After reading these posts I bet you wish you could delete what you wrote huh????? You say DDP was saying it was Industrials pump that was doing it?? I NEVER SAW DDP EMPLOYEE ON HERE TALKIN $HIT ABOUT INDUSTRIALS JUNK PUMP. Industrial Injection just lost my respect. OH OH AND GOOOOOOOOO DDP!!!!

yeh man, DDP doesnt pull shiat like that..not cool, they will be notified of your post tomorrow.....

Anyway we can find out if this ra-tard actually works for II? I highly doubt it and maybe a phone call needs to be made to Brady to let him know what is going on, if this is in fact an employee.

DDP

You know,.. it's hard to listen to stuff like this jerk said and NOT respond. I applaud Lenny and the DDP crew for just standing by and having a good laugh at that a-hole's expense. Good job guys!!!

I for one do not see Brady standing behind this retard. Brady has been a stand up guy from what i've seen. I would say this is someone trying to start a pissing match. Come tommorow Brady will be aware of this post and he will probably chime in.

Brady can PM me and I'll give him the email account this name was registered under to verify if he works for them or not. It's not the same name as he gave in this thread.

Not calling this guy a lier , but I just cannot believe that DDP would take such a stupid Risk , for what little $$ there is to made off just 1 customers set of nozzles ...........?:evil

this should have never gone public in this forum at this stage....
with the magnitude of this serious claim proceeding to trash an individual or Company's = DDP good name :bang

without giving DDP the legal right First to defend the merit of the FRAUD claim & second to fairly be given reasonable time first to determine if a mistake happened or if any wrongdoing by DDP has actually taken place here ?:badidea:

have the individual's making these claims presented all of the documented legitimate proof of this evidence to back up this
"outrageous FRAUD claim" ? ? ? :what:

but clearly going public with this serious of a fraudulent claim at this point is premature & going about it entirely the wrong way ! :doh:

IF the dumb ass really works for II and he really made that statement publicly then DDP could sue them for it. The employer is still "liable" for the actions of an employee. However, I figure it would be hard to PROVE that this was done by an actual II employee acting on behalf of the company. It does make for some funny reading though and I really applaud both actual parties for not even getting involved in the mud slinging, it just would not make sense.

I hate stupid people...On the plus side, hey brady, if there's any way toexpedite those 2 cummins injections pumps that you guys enlarged and cleaned for us in Reno, it would be greatly appreciated. that's why all the knowledgeable guy stay off the net, nothing but BS. Everyone is a professsional asskicker, drag racer, motor builder etc...

Wow... is all I have to say.... I can understand some friendly and tactful poking at one another..but this was straight out below the belt chit. If my boss found otu I was going around saying stuff liek this i would get beatin with a 3/4" drive breaker bar!!!!

So apparantly what ever the hell he is trying here didn't work out too well. Alot of us seem to be backing DDP, myself included, and alot of us disagree he works for II, myself also included. Talking to both parties at shows I can't believe anything from the fellows little c@#k sucker, can anybody? I hope they get what they are wanting.:badidea::kick:

DDP Injectors

This is Brady. I was just informed by this employee as what he has said and had done. This is NOT with my knowledge. As you all know, I do not go for this kind of exchanges on a public forum. My employee out of frustration decided to do this on his own. Our customer had told us that Lenny had blamed our CP3 pump instead of the injectors. This employee being proud of his quality of products that he makes for us is out here on his own and any remarks are not II remarks. He will be dealt with by us. As to what the customer had from DDP is now between DDP and the customer. I do apologise for my employee comming on a public forum and saying these things. Lenny should also stop bashing us as well. I have talked to Lenny MANY times about this issue between us. It does not change. Lenny at this point will do the right thing, I am sure. Thanks, Brady

Last edited:
Glad to see you chime in Brady. I was shocked to see this post from one of your workers. I havnt had a problem yet with any of your products,

Back