Actual Points series in North Texas this year!

Just made it home, crap came out of nowhere.. Was green on radar. Then a huge red blob developed on radar. If it quits and they reopen i will head back..

Soooo who will be there this Friday? This time I'm hoping to be there for sure. Lol hopefully no rain or work this time!

I wanted to make it since the trans is in now but I gotta head to work at 3am Saturday morning :doh: Next month maybe.

That'd work if I didn't have to switch vehicles. I wonder if Halliburton would mind if I raced the exploder LOL

Nothing is gonna happen now, drained 3 extra quarts of atf out of my transfer case earlier :kick:

duramaxlly. Sucks for your truck! I hope you made it home safely.

Had 4 trucks race tonight.. Decent turnout for the heat, and way more than last month!
I lost in the finals. the good news is i made a big ass sandwich after the light turned green.

duramaxlly. Sucks for your truck! I hope you made it home safely.

Had 4 trucks race tonight.. Decent turnout for the heat, and way more than last month!
I lost in the finals. the good news is i made a big ass sandwich after the light turned green.

Ya got it to my sisters house in ft worth then got to the house at 2 am and up at work at 5 lol. I'm gonna do a compression test on #6 cylinder, that's what the scan tool was showing me. More than likely I'm guessing cracked piston. I wish I would have got to run with y'all though! Ill post up the video of the run it blew. Still one haha barely.

I'll make it out eventually. I was working until 9 trying to finish up Matt's twins so he could pick his truck up today. Ended up getting it finished up around 2:30 this afternoon. I think we're both going to try to make it out to the track soon. I'm going to try to make it out to the race next month if it isn't too hot!

I wish I could make it!!! Been counting Down the days for the temple race and the one in midland! I've got to options right now. Either build it and be out for a few months, or put a Lbz short block in it and go and slowly build my old block! I just wanna get back on the track though sooooo bad! Lol.

That's what I'm thinking of going with for now. I can get it and put it all together this coming weekend if it goes good. Ill see what I can do.

Going to be building the motor. Hopefully ill have it back together for ODRA nationals in October. Then I can run in the 7.70 index.

If everything checks out tomorrow I should be there friday. After the 4 month hiatus cause of breaking the floater plate in test'n tune :lolly:

Back