Help on Choosing a Water/Meth System!!

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Guys Im going to be needing some water here pretty soon when I get my truck back togeather. Im just trying to do my research on what would be the best system for my application. This is going on my 12v my mods are in my sig.
What has everybody had the best luck with? Im asking for all opinions good and bad . Also if anyone has made up a good system that works well, if youd like feel free to discuss.

Thanks in advance
Fireman450

I like the snow performance stage 2 setup just for tuning purposes. Or you could just put your pump on a pressure switch and not use the controller at all.

Yeah for your setup your going to need something along the lines of a Haisley or schied water system with atleast minimum 2 nozzles. Those Snow/Cool Mist kits just dont cut it for a hot 12v.$.02

Brett

Think of it as trying to put out an inferno with a garden hose with no pressure on the small kits.

I'm intalling coolingmists new 2 pump system with controller. It runs 2 pumps and 4. 12gph nozzles.
The controller can run up to 5 pumps with 10 nozzles if you want.
I guess we will see how it works.

I'm intalling coolingmists new 2 pump system with controller. It runs 2 pumps and 4. 12gph nozzles.
The controller can run up to 5 pumps with 10 nozzles if you want.
I guess we will see how it works.

Yeah Im kind of intrested myself. Tony how does that stack up price wise when compared to a haisly system? There Standalone system goes for around $1600.

I say forget the main stream made for the towing crowd kits and go with one of Scheid's water kits. Their guys run some with 10 nozzles and more. They're totally a custom kits

I know nothing about Scheid's but it already sounds good, I do know the Hypermax kit is nice but the snow kit is a waste

I really like the Snow Performance kit that's on our tow rig. There is a very noticeable difference in EGT's and power.

Id have to agree with whats been said a couple of times before, my Snow stage 2 with the 220psi pump does nothing for a hot 12v. In a towing condition, i wouldnt dought it would work great, but for 6 second blast down a short track, it dont do crap! JMO

Back