reg cabs

747B096E-A7C2-4E2F-A664-E37CBACC9EE8_zpscppqo1dw.jpg

7A6137FE-3012-4866-B598-B13F6849A186-5272-000004E1151FF20B.jpg

null_zps884bbcc3.jpg

D88FBAEC-ADEF-4964-9383-4FE01452C3DA_zpsaqgirwzp.jpg

Thank you.

The back end was always coming around, really sucked bad in the rain. Even with new Toyos you really had to have your nuts on tight at highway speeds in the rain unless it was in 4wd.

I'd love to build another one some day with a 13mm pump, triples and more traction

Details on it?

04 LB7 with 223k. Has an intake, 4" exhaust, a set of Isspro's, Mag-hytec's on the trans. and rear diff. and some Cognito parts on the front end. Virtually no rust, which is a big deal around here and the interior is in damn good shape. There's one panel of the driver's seat bottom bottom that I'm going to have recovered just so it will be perfect. I think it's gonna get some Idaho Rob tunes and then I'll leave it alone performance-wise for a while.

04 LB7 with 223k. Has an intake, 4" exhaust, a set of Isspro's, Mag-hytec's on the trans. and rear diff. and some Cognito parts on the front end. Virtually no rust, which is a big deal around here and the interior is in damn good shape. There's one panel of the driver's seat bottom bottom that I'm going to have recovered just so it will be perfect. I think it's gonna get some Idaho Rob tunes and then I'll leave it alone performance-wise for a while.

Well it looks great! Auto?

Thanks! Yeah it's an auto. I would have liked to find a 6 speed because I like driving a manual more than I do an automatic. But for what people want for them it usually isn't worth it IMO. If I was buying another Dodge I would probably hold out for a stick:hehe: Out of the 4 I've had so far the only auto has been the 12 valve I have now and the standards are definitely much better.

Back