1st dyno 416.9hp and 813.5 lb-ft

CTD03

One Hot 03
Well i had my first dyno run over the weekend what a blast little upset but i think it did well 416.9 hp at 3100rpm at the rear wheels and the hp was still climbing and made 813.5 ftlbs at 2050 rpm

i think if i would have spend a little more time on the dyno i could have got to 450 with additional tuning

but i got a base number finally after 2 years

cant wait to do it again

Well i had my first dyno run over the weekend what a blast little upset but i think it did well 416.9 hp at 3100rpm at the rear wheels and the hp was still climbing and made 813.5 ftlbs at 2050 rpm

i think if i would have spend a little more time on the dyno i could have got to 450 with additional tuning

but i got a base number finally after 2 years

cant wait to do it again

try a smarty you might get alittle better numbers, but good numbers none the less

got one on the truck and thats why i am wondering but its one of the first programs on it

if your me it is dang hard :) i am just waiting for the tnt to come out then no more stacking boxes

yeah over the weekend i saw what 100hp injectors put up so with a stock cp3 so i am pretty happy if i would have had and updated program i would have made ruffly the same numbers i hope

first dynos are always fun. Don't get too addicted.

Did you dyno it yourself or did the dyno operator perform the pulls?

i dynoed it my self i am hooked on the dyno cant wait to do it again

The performance shop i was at doesnt like to drive your vehicle they kept saying you know your truck the best so all the pulls i got to drive.

i was a little disappointed i think i could have turned up my tst a little more but i didnt want to run the truck out of fuel.

Those are good numbers, i had my first dyno a few weekends ago and on my totally stock truck did well (numbers in sig). Be proud, i,ve seen truck with stuff not do that well.

WHAT ITS AND ART:bang

guess i will have to learn it..

so whats the catch:fish:

i want the race tune :woohoo:

its always fun to learn how to load the engine the best you possibly can on a dynojet. Some guys get up there and just GO yet full boost is never achieved. load the sucker up and let 'er rip!

i guess i kinda did that i went up to 35mph built about 10-12 psi and then told the dyno operator ok at that same time i smashed it to the floor and the truck went up to 75 mph and i was in the 42-45 psi on the turbo for 5 second runs we also did 10 sec runs kinda scary the ten sec runs were but wow did the superflow sure load the truck up dang good.

Back