I need a few testers 7 hole SAC injectors

still looking for testers? im interested. i want bigger than my 5x.014 and were looking at 7 hole injectors.

Let me know

Cody

What would be the advantage to dual feeds? Also the 7x.016 around what size as in HP would they be, I know my 5x14 are 140.

Thanks

Im in the process of building 12v for drag truck project and have a benched and flowed p7100 set @ 550 cc's What would you reccomend for injectors?

hey jamie
no dyno yet..trucks running pretty good tho..right now it has a bit of an off idle and it will chug/lope pretty hard sometimes when ya just take yer foot off it to roll thru ..most times it will clear up pretty quick but other times it will keep on til i kick it outta gear

anything else ya wanna try??? ill be shipping the other ones back monday...

gary

hey jamie
no dyno yet..trucks running pretty good tho..right now it has a bit of an off idle and it will chug/lope pretty hard sometimes when ya just take yer foot off it to roll thru ..most times it will clear up pretty quick but other times it will keep on til i kick it outta gear

anything else ya wanna try??? ill be shipping the other ones back monday...

gary

Sounds like your pump can't keep up with what I am asking it to do. We can drop your pressure down some and see how it acts.

at idle??? its an hrvp..it should have plenty of flo

Sometimes a HRVP will have a lope at idle with pops set high. We are asking for alot of fuel, then making the pump work harder to pop the injectors....sometimes a pump isn't up to the task.

its an iis pump..they siad it could lope...jamie ya got a pm man...

i can live with the lope and the minor miss at idle..most wouldnt notice it but i do..no biggie tho..the pita is it will stall when it goes into gear ..others have had the same issue..some with a p pump and some with an so pump....jamie?? i thinkthat was in anoher post somewhere

gary

Curious if there are any dyno #s yet?

Anyone test them back to back with other injectors of similar hp rating?

I'm hoping to soon, but I know everybody will cry false on me. lol I hope somebody does soon, don't care who really. I know they will do well. :evil

10-4

im driving it..hauled home 24k gross yesterday. low egt's..big power..little smoke..theyre good man...i like em real nice..cept for the idle thing...i might even live with it..whatever we decide to try next ill be hangin onto these until i try out the new ones....this is like a slapshot that hit the post..so friggin close to a perfect shot

10-4

im driving it..hauled home 24k gross yesterday. low egt's..big power..little smoke..theyre good man...i like em real nice..cept for the idle thing...i might even live with it..whatever we decide to try next ill be hangin onto these until i try out the new ones....this is like a slapshot that hit the post..so friggin close to a perfect shot

I have another set of the 7x.010 here ready to go. I'm just waiting to hear feedback from the other hotrod guys & I'll get them out. So far, they are very happy & lope is gone. :Cheer:

Back