Ban political posting and delete political subforum?

Agree 100%. I always hit the "New Posts" button and I'm tired of it being cluttered with the political BS. There are several members who rarely post anything unless it's political.

x 1,000. That whole section makes me wanna claw my fukkin eyes out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Here is the deal on that, if we give the folks who want to gripe/cry an area to do it in, it stays out of the rest of the board. In case ya'll don't remember, before we had that section it seemed like every other post in Pit Chat had something to do with politics.

It's staying, just put the entire section on ignore LOL

I'll actually jump on board with this Idea as well....

It'll help me enjoy myself and this site more... I don't seem to be able to control my hatred for our current administration and so many around it, that if it wasn't here, I'd have no choice...

Plus, maybe Pocket with leave then... :)

Here is the deal on that, if we give the folks who want to gripe/cry an area to do it in, it stays out of the rest of the board. In case ya'll don't remember, before we had that section it seemed like every other post in Pit Chat had something to do with politics.

It's staying, just put the entire section on ignore LOL

More info on ignoring the whole section please.

Doesn't take long to pick out the Left wingers, or the people who don't vote with a thread like this one.

As long as we are banning stuff, I'd like to see all the general pit chat gone, like the man said, this is CompD, if it aint about Diesel dont post it.

(Percent of people who will actually get my point-1%)LOL

Criers are gonna cry.

Heaven forbid that you may learn something besides how to make your truck smoke.
That said, politics are a VERY important part of the trucks future we love, idiots.:nail::nail::nail:Sheesh.

X1,001 there is nothing competition or diesel about it. Ban anyone who speeks the P word.

There are sites for polidicks. Give me someone worth voting for and ill be the first in line.

Back