deleting the thread you started

crabbelle

Banned
i know mods can go in and delete the thread but does anybody besides myself think it would be a good idea if the thread starter was able to delete the thread? i know i have over a dozen or so for sale or wanted ads that can be deleted along with a few other threads that are pointless to keep around. i dont know how much room they take up but im not one to keep junk laying around.

I think being able to delete your own thread would be great that way you dont have to buy the mods all the time

that's how my home forum is...

and if a thread is deleted because the OP got themselves in a tight spot, one of the mods usually brings it back up ;)

I think it is a great idea to let the OP delete his/her thread if they want. There are a bunch of bs, cry-baby, bull crap threads these days that all need deleted.

no, cause if they delete them, than we can't **** with them incessantly when they make a whiny thread, or when they start a thread *****ing about someone and turns out they were in the wrong after all.

If you know can't delete a thread, it really makes you think a little harder before hitting submit. ;)

Sorry, but the thread starter isn't going to be able to delete the thread. To many people open their mouth and spew crap then try to worm out of it. That's the reason there is a time limit on editing post.

The Mods don't mind moving or deleting post, with in reason, that is why they make the big bucks.

gotcha, i just know when i search my username theres is atleast 20+ classified threads or threads that i started that didnt receive answers that i know i are taking up space.

Yep just send us a PM and what threads u want gone and we will take care of them.

With that being said. Not all Threads will be deleted just because the thread starter wants it deleted.

For Example: Someone Starts a Thread, gets Bashed because their an idiot....That thread Stay's. It's more fun to throw rocks and watch someone squirm then it is to Forget about there Moronic ideas/thoughts.

gotcha, i just know when i search my username theres is atleast 20+ classified threads or threads that i started that didnt receive answers that i know i are taking up space.

Just Send a link to one of the Moderators and they will remove Sold/empty threads.

Back