SCHAEFFER's one shots diesel treat

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
Diesel Treat 2000® is a multi-functional, ashlpecially formulated for use with all types of ess, all season fuel additive that is sdiesel fuel. It contains a highly concentrated multi-functional additive package including SynShield™, a proprietary lubricant that surpasses industry standards for fuel lubricity and emissions.
dieseltreatlogo.jpg
Product Benefits
• Up to 5% Mileage Improvement
• Up to 5% Horsepower Improvement
• Up to 4 Points Cetane Improvement
• Up to 47% Emission Reduction
• Cleans Injectors
• Inhibits Corrosion
• Controls Moisture

We have just added this to our line up and did not like carrying the 16 oz can around all the time. So we came up with 4oz one shot dump it in and throw away the bottle. They are ready to ship . 5.00 each. We carry all schaeffer products and will have them up on the site shortly.

Chuck,

What will 5 gals of the 7000 Synthetic Plus oil cost? PM if you like. I have this in the black truck now and I really like it. I might even add this my duallies diet as well. :cool:

Joel

How much more synthetic oil do you sell over regular mineral oil?

Ive always wondered which would work the best for the diesel engines?

RK

We still sell more dino oil do to the class 8 side of our business. The one shots are doing very well.

I will swing by and pick up more this week. Thats good stuff! Seems to quiet down a little rattle I had there. I got a little beter than usual mileage as well.

Back