Hornblasters Group Buy !!!

They are fiberglass reinforced, with brass and metal internals. You can beat the hell out of these horns and they keep on working.

Do they have a kit with only 2 horns? I don't even know where you'd fit 5 of them!

Just the horns, don't need a tank or pump..

Something around $40-50??? I paid $13.99 for a set from Harbor Freight and they are LOUD, so it's gonna be hard to convince me to spend more on a horn

Something around $40-50??? I paid $13.99 for a set from Harbor Freight and they are LOUD, so it's gonna be hard to convince me to spend more on a horn

Sorry bud. Thanks....but no thanks. Im not a motovational speaker so I will leave the convincing to them. You will never hear me on a commercial talking about " get on down to New Era Diesel...our prices are CRAZY" and there is no blue light that we move around for outstanding sales. Cheap pretty much always means inferior. Inferior products generally cost the customer more because they buy it twice. This will ruin your reputation (bad news travles fast). With that crappy reputation, you can go ahead and close up shop because your done. Cheap parts cost the customer $$$$ ESPECIALLY on the competition level and " everyday hauler trucks". I dont care if its turbos, injectors,transmissions, or train horns,the cheap stuff will be left for someone else to sell.
Not trying to be a jerk. Its just not a sacrifice New Era is willing to give up. :Cheer:

I have owned my truck for 3 years and I tried out the horn for the first time a few months ago and realized that it didn't even work :hehe: I bought the Harbor Freight ones since I figured for $14, that ain't too bad for a horn in case one day I need to use it.

So what's the price of 2 horns by themselves?

I looked. All they offer are a 3 horn set up and they are way more $$$ than the 4 horn set. Sorry I cant help you THIS time, perhaps next time. Thanks, Smokes

We have entered into the last week for the group buy. For those that have ordered up to now. Thank you!
Ive spent a few hours mocking up the best place to mount these beasts and have started fabbing up a bracket that mounts them. Not only do they need mounted free from debris, but slightly angled downwards, and have no obstructions with in 6" of the bells. Ive found a place where I can still keep the spare tire,clears drive shaft and exhaust, yet is hidden. The tank fits nicely up under the passengers seat area, between the body and outside frame rail. I will try to get some pics posted.
For those that ALREADY have them. Feel free to post any tips or advise you can lend. Thanks Comp D members! :rockwoot:

I would like to thank everyone that got in on the group buy for the horns. Greg has got his on and will get some pics up of them. Anyone else that has pics from this kit post them up so we can see where you mounted them.

Chuck

I went to hornblasters.com and watched the vidoes and almost peed my pants laughing. They are defineately loud enough to scare some punks trying to be cool walking down the middle of the street, or wake up idiot drivers. Maybe someday I'll scrape the money together to buy a set. The only thing that pissed me off was the couple clips praising satan and dissing God.(it'll be obvious which ones to avoid)

Jordan

Back