New dyno graphs

WYODSL

The following are dyno graphs from a buddies truck it is a 2007 5.9 with the following mods: intake, exhaust, dual disk, fuel system, each graph was done with 2 different programmers. What do you think

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 132
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
The following are dyno graphs from a buddies truck it is a 2007 5.9 with the following mods: intake, exhaust, dual disk, fuel system, each graph was done with 2 different programmers. What do you think

are you going to tell which programmer/chip or do we guess?

are you going to tell which programmer/chip or do we guess?

I'm tryin not to get this into a pissing match and just trying to get some feedback on what to use on my truck also.....so please keep it clean this is just for INFORMATIONAL purposes.....theres my disclaimer:bang

The 2 runs from the 1st graph on the left were done with bully dog pmt version 1.0.1.0 the one on the right is done with TNT lvl7 rail4, torque4, timing0.....with ht etnt i think he needs more fuel to support it to get better numbers all runs were done in 5th gear

I'm tryin not to get this into a pissing match and just trying to get some feedback on what to use on my truck also.....so please keep it clean this is just for INFORMATIONAL purposes.....theres my disclaimer:bang

The 2 runs from the 1st graph on the left were done with bully dog pmt version 1.0.1.0 the one on the right is done with TNT lvl7 rail4, torque4, timing0.....with ht etnt i think he needs more fuel to support it to get better numbers all runs were done in 5th gear

i figured that was the 2 you were using, but i didnt want to assume. wasnt meaning for that post to be rude. can you tell what charger (i assume not a stock one), sticks, anything else on the truck?:Cheer:

Thats funny..............honestly man the mods I listed are the only mods on the truck. The only thing I didn't disclose was the programming because of the BS it causes from time to time. I didnt think you were being rude at all:Cheer:

Thats funny..............honestly man the mods I listed are the only mods on the truck. The only thing I didn't disclose was the programming because of the BS it causes from time to time. I didnt think you were being rude at all:Cheer:

got a long way to go to catch a 6.4 ...w/o a fuel system.

^^^^good one you should really think before you speak your comparing a single turboed truck at elevation to your twin'd truck at sea level.

Please add something worthwhile to this thread.

Should i post my graph from the same day...

Yeah do it.....I want to see how long it holds the curve heard it holds awhile

We need more tuning time to see what is going on i think we can squeeze more out of the smarty and i'm going to try a different tune on the truck that might do well and suppose to be pretty aggressive.

Last edited:
IMG_1996.jpg

Its in RPM not ground speed... OLD tune

and you got a long way to go to catch me... so what who cares... I think the bully dog graph has a slightly flatter trq curve and maybe comes on earlier...

not mod for mod. i dont need a tranny at 700 rwhp. do you have track times or dyno #'s to back up your words? im not saying you dont, but my sig speaks my results.

sure i do. not mod for mod. what u got champ? i dont need a tranny at 700 rwhp.

I dont need a tranny either at 700HP but i did need one at around 380ish... I was just trying to make a point. He is looking for information about the dyno graphs he posted.... not how far behind a 6.4 he is. BTW i saw your dyno graphs... why were yours so much smoother than the others posts it looks like you held your power quite a ways through the run.. post yours up on this thread so everyone can see it....

sure i do. not mod for mod. what u got champ? i dont need a tranny at 700 rwhp.

Dude you prolly dont need a tranny at 700hp but bring that truck to elevation and deflate your head i mean your turbos. :hehe: You ford guys man. the only ones i like are my brother who has a 7.3, nemisis's dad who has a 600hp 6.0 and dzchey21 and another big lifted 7.3 owner i know....thats about it....they say the best thing runnin on a ford is the owners mouth tends to be tru with you...huh?:poke:

hey dont use my name on these forums lol.. and i would love to post mine, however i honestly dont know what i did with them.. i was looking at them while driving down the road the other day and now i cant find them.... Ill have some more here soon...

Back