NV Sprung Hub DD

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
Alright, Our first spung hub NV DD is ready and I need to install it. I'm looking for a 500-700 hp truck. This is a billet set up just like our new G56 DDS, but for a NV. We want to keep this as local as possible. Someone active on the forum's. I'll supply the clutch and you pay the installation at my shop. I'll gather names for a week and draw one name next saturday. Have fun

Does not include input shaft if needed.

it will look's just like this one but for a NV

Attachments

• G56 Nodualr DD.jpg
    G56 Nodualr DD.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 48
Dan I'm down to be a test dummy and I've got a billet imput. I'm running one of your nodular dual disks that has less than 2000 miles on it so I don't know what you'd want to do with it but I am definitly interested in being a beta tester.

Dan put me in there Chris Hall, I am rebuilding my engine with 450-475rwhp for towing and up around 550rwhp when not. It should be back in the truck by mid March. I would have to buy the billet input. Thanks!

Dan,

Im not sure if your wanting a guy that lives by you all the time, so you can take it back out to inspect it or anything, but Ill be in the Ft. Worth area in March w/ my 04, and Id love to take you up on the offer if dont mind someone from outside Texas, putting his name in, but like I said Ill be down there so your shop could do the install. The truck hasnt been dyno'd, but its almost the same setup as my 06, when I made 550hp.

Thanks for the opportunity,

Brandon

:rockwoot: So is the one I ordered today for my truck the 2nd one?

We'll soon find out how it likes the home-brew triples set-up being bolted on this weekend

Your gonna like it, I guarantee, dam'm that sounded just like a fricken commercial. LOL

You were right Dan...this clutch rocks! By far the quietest and most driver friendly dual-disk I've ever used. Couldn't be happier with it! I've only got a couple hundred miles on it thus far but it seems to be getting better and better with more engagements on it.

P.S. The triples appreciate it too!!! :rockwoot:

Dan I'm down to be a test dummy and I've got a billet imput. I'm running one of your nodular dual disks that has less than 2000 miles on it so I don't know what you'd want to do with it but I am definitly interested in being a beta tester.

I have your nodular DD also, was wondering if a guy could convert it or rebuild it as a sprung hub.

Too bad I live on the top half of the country, I'd love to put my name in the hat! LOL

Back