It's Official!! Shop Day at Garmons NOV. 14th

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
I just got off the phone with Dunbar and got the dyno scheduled!!!

NOV. 14th Garmon's Diesel Performance is hosting the annual shop day

Dunbars Dyno, The Injector Dyno, and the ever popular BEER Dyno Breathlizer!!!!!

Everyone come hang out with us, dyno your truck , car, etc.....Jeff will be testing Injectors on his new machine, and I'll more than likely be giving the breathlizer test to those trying to get BUZZED!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU BRING A D. D. TO GET YOU HOME SAFE!!! NO intoxicated drivers will be tollerated!!!

1222 High Falls Rd.
Griffin, GA 30223
404-557-4972

If you need more info, PM me or post up here!!!!!

HOPE TO SEE A BIG CROWN LIKE THE PAST YEARS!!!!!

HOPE TO SEE A BIG CROWN LIKE THE PAST YEARS!!!!!

Like this? :hehe:

st_edwards_crown.jpg

Should be a great day! :rockwoot:

MAKE SURE YOU BRING A D. D. TO GET YOU HOME SAFE!!! NO intoxicated drivers will be tollerated!!!

I'll likely be the only sober one in the crowd LOL that is lessen them there boys from the hills bring along some of that there peach fire.... ooooo wee, it's hard not to drink

I'll likely be the only sober one in the crowd LOL that is lessen them there boys from the hills bring along some of that there peach fire.... ooooo wee, it's hard not to drink
You will be taking pictures for future black..uh...educational use right? LOL LOL

going to try and make it been a while since we seen hopefuly have the new truck by then see how she does on the dyno

I don't know about peach, but I think I have apple pie and blueberry! I'll see ya all down there.

Brian

Well looks like ill get an early tour of the shop, where headed up there friday to take my buddys truck to get fixed..

Well looks like ill get an early tour of the shop, where headed up there friday to take my buddys truck to get fixed..

Kewl...I'm gonna try to make it Friday as well and maybe start trying to pull my Window'd motor out and check out the Carnage!!

See ya there

how does this beer dyno work, is it just who can blow the most or what? Sounds like fun reguardless

Yeah, I always try to bring a breathlizer to the shop day...One, for folks to make sure they are ok to drive after they've been drinking during the day......and Two, to let the Drunkerd's have fun seeing who is the highest on a the BAC level!!!

I will cut folks off if they are endangering themselves though, just to get a high reading....It's not for that....

Brain Buchanan (Bucks communications ) won last year with a .22x......That's pretty intoxicated but he was still having fun and not getting out of hand....Good times!!!

Kewl...I'm gonna try to make it Friday as well and maybe start trying to pull my Window'd motor out and check out the Carnage!!

See ya there

Hate to hear that, that sucks. Yea I'll be getting an early tour myself. Im the one getting pulled from mississippi to Garmons friday, I'll see ya there.

Brain Buchanan (Bucks communications ) won last year with a .22x......That's pretty intoxicated but he was still having fun and not getting out of hand....Good times!!!

That was a lot of fun. Between Brian trying to break the BAC machine and Ty hogging the peach.:hehe:

Back