Edge juice w/attitude?

J-Pipes

Picking one of these up this weekend, will be first time around any sort of wire tap box and I've got a couple questions. Since I already have separate gauges, do I still need to hook up the "extra" inputs, or will it work without fuel/egt/trans hooked? Was reading the instructions online, seemed like want everything hooked up. Basically will it work with just the map sensor, data link, pump tap, and power wires hooked up? Or do I need to just sell/trade for a comp box?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not that this is any help...but if you need it i found an extra comp box harness laying around last weekend from when i had my 98

Cool, find out Saturday, coming out of a running truck the guy is parting out. Says everything is there and it works fine. I think the price is right to chance it.

Interested to see how you make out. My 01’ has the same guage setup that plugs into all the stuff that the tuner needs. Not sure how that hooks up. Let us know how it goes

Probably not much help but mine quit working right on my 3rd gen after 10 years installed so I just unplugged the harnesses from the valve cover and it's just a boost fooler and gauges now.

Well looks like this was a bust. Guy was communicating fine earlier in the week, agreed upon Saturday morning, haven't been able to get a reply since last night when I to get a firm time setup.

Back