Possible pump issue, cold start and missing

pressurized the line before the lift pump. My rinjector return T was leaking, replaced the O rings under it, now holds 30 psi steady no external leaks. Pinched the return line doing this. so no leaks unfortunately.
That leak was just from this time though, was always dry back there, the banjo bolt probably gave up on this round of reinstalling the injectors.
Yes pre filter clean, and fuel filter is clean.

Still has the same issues.

^indeed, i think it is time :( too bad as it runs so nice when its warm out lol.
Hopefully the good used pump clears everything up and I can sell my old one as a core and be out not much money

ide strongly recommend spending a few hundred dollars and have your spare put on a bench. its already off.

I brought this up on page one, are your grid heaters working? when its cold out some people will cycle them twice to get a diesel to start. I watch my voltage needle and listen for the relay to click. Check your wires for corrosion.

Yes they are working. I am in michigan. Hasnt been below 28, roght now 35 and still same problem.

However i saw something interesting tonight, i pulled the OFV to replace the 2 orings under it because they looked dry rotted, woth the OFV removed i cranked the engine to see if fuel comes out and the thing started right up, with no pedal input..it always needed a tap on the pedal to start..and it flung fuel out.

Put it back in, and it started decently, with pedal, but then continued rolling blue smoke and breaki g up when you rev it..w

How come it fired up nearly instantly with the OFV removed? Maybe ill pit some rags over ot and try revving it with no OFV. Ill see if i can pick up another one just to test..

Back