Lets see your pullers!

Thanks guy

Thanks guys! Its come along way and its truly an awesome class to run in because not alot of people get to see these things other than youtube or some people see them run at fairs thats about it. Ahhh yes Mr becker. He has a very impressive tractor and some very deep pockets but its nice to see him run. dont think ill be there anytime soon lol thanks for all the kind comments guys and i encourage you all to subscribe as i ll be adding more videos here within the week with my gopro so you guys can see what it looks like from my point of view. Take care!

Started out with antiques.
These have only been pulled a few times, 77 Oliver diesel and a "stock" M
FirstPictures025.jpg

Better picture of the M
FirstPictures082.jpg

This was the first tractor I ever pulled. 88 Oliver with a 1850 Gas engine that wasent stock, it didnt lack any power lol
Also have a 880 Diesel Oliver but I cant find any pics of it right now, still have all these but the 88
Heres a fairly early picture of my altered farm 210 Allis
PullingTractors.jpg

Same tractor with my grandpas D21 on the trailer
PullingTractors1.jpg

Few with the old sheet metal still.
DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

First time out of the shop with the new sheet metal
112.jpg

210withTruck.jpg

allis5.jpg

80702.jpg

8070.jpg

Hope I didnt bore you all with my pictures, I've been pulling a while lol

those are some beautiful tractors man!

I would love to see some pics of the 880 if you find them. I have a special love for them!

Thanks, the 8070 is an altered farm tractor. Limited to 3250 rpm's and an "A" style pump. No cube limit or charger limit except single.

Our ole WHITE Cummins power

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJguJiTQkcc&feature=share&list=UU4FruUs4ujk4iIxUyY0dY1Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJguJiTQkcc&feature=share&list=UU4FruUs4ujk4iIxUyY0dY1Q[/ame]

Thanks, the 8070 is an altered farm tractor. Limited to 3250 rpm's and an "A" style pump. No cube limit or charger limit except single.

Ahh, similiar to our 3000rpm class. except we have a 585cu in. limit and a 3x3 charger limit. Very competitive class.

Massey Ferguson 98. 3-71 Detroit
Terrible pictures but its all i got, its all dusty from sitting during the winter.
Finally got the awful looking white rims and cuts off of it though!

Attachments

• 0330131643.jpg
    0330131643.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 98.jpg
    98.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
Back