clutch pedal close to the floor at the end of a pull?

On my second hook with a triple disk (which is holding/engaging just fine) the pedal seemed really low at the end of the hook when I went to push it in. After a min or so, it seemed to be back to normal...

Causes? nature of the beast?

RPM's?

You ain't the only one havin the issue, think the other guys are attributing it to high RPM's.

Mine does the same thing only it doesnt have any at all at the end of the track you have to turn it off an put it in gear whats wrong with um a few other guys have the same problem i run iron discs

i have a kennys weighted triple and everyonce in awhile id push the clutch in and it had no resistance, but always worked perfect!!!!

Bean also had some bolts coming loose in his clutch too though.

It's a sintered iron clutch, maybe saw 5,000 rpm...

Maybe its a lot of heat and lots of plates to expand, mine does the same when I get it really hot, the pressure plate can only pull back so far during release that could explain the low pedal. It would take more pull down to drop the fingers on the clutch and cause a low pedal. JMO.

clutch

Sounds like a normal south bend problem from what I read. Looks like most competition trucks run a haisleys or kennys.

Back