MaxSpool Engineering 2014 NADM reaction Sportsman Reaction time award

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
MaxSpool Engineering will once again offer a reaction time award of $150 worth of MaxSpool product for the best sportsman Reaction time during elimination at NADM National events.

You must have the MaxSpool engineering decal on durring the event. The award doubles to $300 worth of MaxSpool product if you have purchased MaxSpool product
You must take your time slips to the Race director before the end of the event
Good luck and see you there

here is one of last years winner

21332_501077803297613_506537546_n_zps9cc4cf90.jpg

maxspoolaward_zpsfd549308.jpg

we welcome you as a customer. this has been a record year here at MaxSpool engineering so we want to give back. 1421 MaxSpool cams have gone out the door in 2013

you can send in a email to get your decal Greg@maxspool.com

or pm on our facebook page Facebook.com/maxspool1

this is going to be an exciting season with NADM We plan on being ad most of the events with both cars

going to be a great year , I have 22 events on the calander this season. I plan on trying my hand at the IHRA Pro AM chase in Top Dragster.

Dallas will do good with the truck, as well as us getting the other truck back on track

going to be a great year , I have 22 events on the calander this season. I plan on trying my hand at the IHRA Pro AM chase in Top Dragster.

Dallas will do good with the truck, as well as us getting the other truck back on track

I believe he will too. Hoping to be able to bring mine to some of the events mid season as well. As long as things go as planned.

Is there a schedule anywhere that shows the NADM events scheduled for 2014?

haven't looked at it yet. but will be running the dragster and PS truck as well

Are you planning any NHRDA events?

My current schedule is full, with NHRA, IHRA, NADM, and the Texas Mile, USA mile and Bonneville

How the hell do you know your schedule is full if you don't even know the dates?:nail:

$1,000 says you don't race in any events highlighted above

How the hell do you know your schedule is full if you don't even know the dates?:nail:

I'm gonna take a stab into the air and say that his reply was a polite way of saying he won't be running in ANY NHRDA events ? ?

$1000.00 huh? Greg is a heck of alot closer to running than me..... Even more so with the blessed golden hand of help he has been stacking on lately.

He's NADMs new poster boy filling the void Wade left. They need some really fast vehicle to keep it going and to replace Wades records. Also easier to tell his sponsors he won but forget to mention the lack of competition.

I'm gonna take a stab into the air and say that his reply was a polite way of saying he won't be running in ANY NHRDA events ? ?

$1000.00 huh? Greg is a heck of alot closer to running than me..... Even more so with the blessed golden hand of help he has been stacking on lately.

I didn't think it was that hard to find.

I think there will be plenty of competition at NADM events. NHRA and IHRA events will be a 32 cars qualified field meaning 5 full rounds of tough competition. I plan on going rounds to prove that a good clean running diesel can go head to head with the best Top Dragster guys in the world.

Last edited:
Back