NADM @ Weekend on the EDGE.... SEPT 4th & 5th Utah

triton

Scarlet Fever
SEPT 4th @ Rocky Mountain Raceway

SEPT 5th @ the EDGE facility in Ogden, UT

09WKEDGEflyer.jpg

So how much is it going to cost to race and do you have to be a member of NADM to participate. Ive been doing weekend on the Edge since it started this is something new
Thanks
Lance

Yes, as long as there's payouts, it's required to become a member. It's $50 which includes one class of racing. If you want to race in more... it's $35 per

Ty thanks for posting while I was out of town on business! The guys at Edge are planning a very nice event along with having us run the drag racing!

Are we going to BBQ on Saturday at Edge? Brady how about some more of those brats?

Ty thanks for posting while I was out of town on business! The guys at Edge are planning a very nice event along with having us run the drag racing!

Are we going to BBQ on Saturday at Edge? Brady how about some more of those brats?

So will the drags be set up pretty much like the event your are running next weekend on the 7th? Prostreet 1/8 mile? Are you running Prostreet and Unlimited together??

So will the drags be set up pretty much like the event your are running next weekend on the 7th? Prostreet 1/8 mile? Are you running Prostreet and Unlimited together??

Weekend On the Edge has been ET only the times I've gone. I'm wondering if it will have a class breakdown. Would be very cool if it did.

Same format and purses as the Aug 7 event! More will be done next year, pulling added and made into full National event!

What are the classes. Et,12.0 quick diesel,pro street running the 1/8 mile. Why are you guys only running the 1/8 in prostreet. What's the point of that. Thanks in advance.

I was told because that's what guys running pro street request. Makes it more competitive, parts don't break as easily and the cool down times aren't as bad. It helps to keep top speeds down also for those who don't use chutes

I would imagine if there's enough trucks and everyone agrees to run the 1/4..... they wouldn't care.

That's a long way togo to dial the truck back to a 12.0. Sorry guys. Good luck with the event, have fun everyone

That's a long way togo to dial the truck back to a 12.0. Sorry guys. Good luck with the event, have fun everyone

12.0 index is actually really fun racing , its heads up and to be honest @ 12.0 its quite easy on parts . its a tuff class that is a challenge to run in because you run heads up but still can break out .

It will be depending on what trucks show up. But will more than likely be 1/4 mile due to the fact there are no 1/8 mile trucks out there. Then again may not be any 1/4 mile one seeing how only one showed up for the race last week.

It might help if people would agree on a track length...I think 1/4 mile is the best show. If I wanted to watch 1/8th mile I'd watch junior dragsters. If you're racing with the hopes and expectations to not break something then you're in the wrong sport, go race canoes.

I will be running both events on this weekend, due to the fact of how dissapointed i was at the NADM event

Weekend on the edge usually pulls in quite a few people alot more than 16 the dyno is really big too probably bigger than the drags

It might help if people would agree on a track length...I think 1/4 mile is the best show. If I wanted to watch 1/8th mile I'd watch junior dragsters. If you're racing with the hopes and expectations to not break something then you're in the wrong sport, go race canoes.

That funny!! I don't know if Max'd Out will be at Weekend on the Edge or not. We race the following week in Medford and the week after that in Redding. We have the NHRDA Regional finals on Oct 3rd in Boise. We may just set this one out, Will have to talk to Nathan and Rob, would like to know if some fast trucks are going to be there, no fun if there is no one to race. We might show up with something else, that 12.0 index is fun.

Back