NADM @ Weekend on the EDGE.... SEPT 4th & 5th Utah

We will be back on a plane and headed that way thrusday. Hopefully this flight is not as long as last time:doh:. If you guys have any questions here is my cell again. 740-819-0457 with my normal work load and trying to get things ready for the race, I dont have much time on the forums. We need you guys to help the sport out there. So tell all your buddies to come in and race this time not set out in the parking lot waiting on the midnight runs. From what I heard they paid money to run and there were so many they only got one run in. All the vendors will be set up around the tower area this time so they will be easy to gain access to.

Question has come up on NOS in Pros Street????

In order to have more trucks in one class we are combining Unlimited and Pro Street for this event!

Just bring the trucks - we'll figure out where you go!:rockwoot:

Is there anyone that is going that has a coolant bypass that they would sell? I thought I would have one by now but it was delayed and I would like to get one on if I can find one.

Thanks, I'll give him a call. I just finished another retorque on the head so I think I am ready to go.

We will be at the track at noon setting things up. Here are a few things to help out.

Tech starts at 3:30pm
Time trails at 4:30pm
Drivers Meeting 6:15pm
Racing starts at 7:00pm

ET(Bracket)- $25 track tech card fee
Edge pays $500 1st place plus gift cert.

Upper classes require NADM membership.

Quick Diesel(12.0 index)
Track Tech Fee- $25 plus
NADM member- $35
Non-Member- $50

To Win
$1000 1st place
$500 2nd place
(8 truck min.)

Pro Street (fastest time)
Track Tech Fee- $25 plus
NADM Member- $35
Non-Member- $50

To Win
$1000 1st place
$500 2nd place
(8 truck min.)

Vendors will be around the control tower this time.
NADM Registration at front of entry parking
There will be a separate tech line for Quick/Pro Street classes. All ET Bracket class trucks will go thru regular tech line. If you have any questions call me at 740-819-0457.

Chuck Rucker
NADM Drag Director

Thanks to NADM for putting on a good night of racing. Sorry Max's Out didn't perform any better, but that is drag racing. We'll see if Dallas will work for us. It was great meeting you guys and I hope you have great success. Ken

Thanks to all that showed up for the race. We ended up with 53 ET Bracket trucks, 8 Quick Diesel, and 3 Pro Street. We will be back on the east coast next weekend at the GA race. Hope to have our usual turnout there. Here are the winners of weekend on the edge, Quick and Pro classes.

Quick Diesel

Champion Matt Larson
R/U Andrea Coddens

Pro Street

Champion Dimitri Millard
R/U Rob Coddens
2R/U Ryan Landeten

Fun to meet all you guys. Awesome facility, and crazy watching the drifting clowns behind the dragstrip.

Guys, if you line up next to Andrea, my money is on her treeing you-BAD.:rockwoot:

Fun to meet all you guys. Awesome facility, and crazy watching the drifting clowns behind the dragstrip.

Guys, if you line up next to Andrea, my money is on her treeing you-BAD.:rockwoot:

Too bad I missed you Gene, I was hoping to meet you.

She could run the tree. The tower set them on a pro tree, when we caught it, I gave them a rule book that showed what tree we needed in what class. Next round they still did not change it so we left it alone. Not sure how long andrea has been racing but she adapted to the pro tree very well. Hope to see them come to texas.

You got that right Gene, she already talking about driving Max'd Out. Great to finally meet you, Take care.

You got that right Gene, she already talking about driving Max'd Out. Great to finally meet you, Take care.

It was nice to meet you for the brief second we talked Rob. Didn't exchange names but right after your run two guys came up to you, I was the shorter one in the blue shirt. Did you ever find out if it was that boost leak you were thinking?

Your wife played the tree like a champ. I was impressed with both of you.

It was nice to meet you for the brief second we talked Rob. Didn't exchange names but right after your run two guys came up to you, I was the shorter one in the blue shirt. Did you ever find out if it was that boost leak you were thinking?

Your wife played the tree like a champ. I was impressed with both of you.

You have me confused with Idaho Rob, I was the old geezer with the Max'd Out T-shirt. Rob is the young good looking guy with the shaved head and the 6 pack abs.:bang Andrea is very good considering that is only the second time she has ever drag raced and first time on a pro tree. She has less than 10 passes total on the track.

You have me confused with Idaho Rob, I was the old geezer with the Max'd Out T-shirt. Rob is the young good looking guy with the shaved head and the 6 pack abs.:bang Andrea is very good considering that is only the second time she has ever drag raced and first time on a pro tree. She has less than 10 passes total on the track.

Well damn. Too many Robs :hehe: well it's a shame we couldn't meet.

Back